TREMOR TRL or TREMOR RD - Sign Giveaway!

Tremor rd, love the look, comfort, power and payload cap

Tremor trail for me! I love the fact that the Tremor is an off-road best but unlike my Raptor I will be able to tow whatever I want with ease! Don’t get me wrong I love my Raptor and I’ll keep it but I’ve always had a F250 but it’s a 6.8 and it’s not a 7.3!

Fall is here, it's finally cooling down and what better way to kick off the weekend than with our very first giveaway! You could win one of these black 4" x 18" street signs that would surely be a perfect addition to your garage or man cave.

How do I win you ask? Simple, just reply to this thread with what sign you like better and your favorite thing about the Tremor. I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on October 1st.
Tremor Trail

The winch

Fall is here, it's finally cooling down and what better way to kick off the weekend than with our very first giveaway! You could win one of these black 4" x 18" street signs that would surely be a perfect addition to your garage or man cave.

How do I win you ask? Simple, just reply to this thread with what sign you like better and your favorite thing about the Tremor. I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on October 1st.
Tremor trl. Love the rock crawl mode and the factory lift

Tremor Rd. Like some other people have said, it's that fact that it's lifted and all covered by a warranty.

Tremor Rd.

I love the Swiss Army knife like versatility of these beasts!

Tremor Trl
I love how it drives and sounds!!!
1E4FD645-851D-4739-98FC-D96CB014CCBB.jpeg

Back