TREMOR TRL or TREMOR RD - Sign Giveaway!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-rd-trail.jpeg

Fall is here, it's finally cooling down and what better way to kick off the weekend than with our very first giveaway! You could win one of these black 4" x 18" street signs that would surely be a perfect addition to your garage or man cave.

How do I win you ask? Simple, just reply to this thread with what sign you like better and your favorite thing about the Tremor. I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on October 1st.

Last edited:
I'd go with TREMOR RD.

My favorite thing about the Tremor is its an off-roader that has towing capabilities. See, tied in two things into one (which my Raptor couldn't do). October 1st is my wedding anniversary - so thanks for the reminder!:ROFLMAO: Seeing that in writing saved me here!

Hmm, they both have a nice ring to em. But id have to go with TREMOR RD.

OF course my fav thing is that my Tremor and I Share the first 3 letters :), kidding aside, Best thing is everything I would have done aftermarket came from factory with a WARRANTY.. SCORE.

Last edited:
So far, the wait.
[/QUOTE]

This is your favorite thing about the tremor? :unsure:

Fall is here, it's finally cooling down and what better way to kick off the weekend than with our very first giveaway! You could win one of these black 4" x 18" street signs that would surely be a perfect addition to your garage or man cave.

How do I win you ask? Simple, just reply to this thread with what sign you like better and your favorite thing about the Tremor. I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on October 1st.
Tremor TRAIL
I love the looks with the 35's and the factory height.

tremor rd

The tremor package gives me everything I need to have confidence offroading. The best part is that it is factory stock. That means a lot because I know lots of engineering when into it with this specific vehicle.

Tremor Trail.

My favorite thing is Godzilla. What kind of red blooded American man wouldn't like a 7.3L 445 cubic inch fire breathing big block engine paired with 4.30 gears! ?

Seriously, it's hard to pick just one thing I love about this truck.

@modified - This is great give away! Thank you for doing this ?

Last edited:
My favor part is my wife loves it and is 100% involved with the modifications on it. I've had sports cars as well as a '65 chevy and she was never invested like she is with this truck. I'm actually afraid she will take it over and I'll have to get another one just for myself. Shoot, maybe I don't like this....

Back