Silverback
Reaction Points
Military
USN
Current Ride
2021 F-250 6.7 "Silverback"
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z51 "Vettenessa"
This is such a great forum! I have read so much about the Tremor and we finally got to test drive one!
I wasn't sure if she would like it because she has only driven a 1500 Silverado but she LOVED it :love:

IMG_4956.JPG

Going with the Lariat to get those adjustable pedals. She was so comfortable and surprised by the overall visibility.
IMG_4957.JPG

She can reach the running boards but that tail gate step is almost too high.
IMG_4961.JPG

We only drove it for about a 5 miles but it was such a fun day. She was worried that it would be too big (that's what she said...) But she said it was very easy to drive. Only problem that I can see is she likes that diesel power a little too much! ?

Last edited:
The power of that diesel has ruined the budgets of many a man on this forum, myself included.

This is such a great forum! I have read so much about the Tremor and we finally got to test drive one!
I wasn't sure if she would like it because she has only driven a 1500 Silverado but she LOVED it :love:

View attachment 3914

Going with the Lariat do get those adjustable pedals. She was so comfortable and surprised by the overall visibility.
View attachment 3915

She can reach the running boards but that tail gate step is almost too high.
View attachment 3916

We only drove it for about a mile but it was such a fun day. She was worried that it would be too big (that's what she said...) But she said it was very easy to drive. Only problem that I can see is she likes that diesel power a little too much! ?
Yes ... Diesel power.... yea ..... it to good... i hate driving my f150 now ... but it sound better with the V8 5.0

My wife saw this and was wondering, for the sake of her and my three daughters getting in, how tall is your wife?

Erik

My wife also loves the Tremor. She's got a heavy right foot and loves to get that turbo spooled. She's about 5'7" and gets in and out just fine.

My wife also loves the Tremor. She's got a heavy right foot and loves to get that turbo spooled. She's about 5'7" and gets in and out just fine.
7.3 liter here, wife is 5'6" gets in and out fine. I think the truck is a bit big for her to drive...it's difficult if you don't do it often enough.

7.3 liter here, wife is 5'6" gets in and out fine. I think the truck is a bit big for her to drive...it's difficult if you don't do it often enough.
My wife drives an expedition every day so the size of the tuck doesn't bother her although it is slightly longer than her expedition. She actually likes sitting up higher in the tremor. She wants to know when I'm getting a new truck so she can have this one.

Thank you guys. I taught my daughter, 16 in November, how to drive in my F150. She loves it and was worried I wouldn't let her drive the F350. Told her not off the lot, but yes she can.

Thanks. Between the 4, we go from about 5'1" to 5'7". They should all be fine ?
Me and my wife struggle to get in even with slightly smaller tires.........and any wife that wants a Tremor?.......thats a keeper!

Me and my wife struggle to get in even with slightly smaller tires.........and any wife that wants a Tremor?.......thats a keeper!

After looking for a while and not finding what I wanted, she said to just build one. Every time I questioned if I needed an option, she said to just order it how I wanted it. First truck in 30+ years that I've done that, always settled for what I could find. Sure I will love it, just not the wait.

Erik

Back