TREMOR TEST DRIVE

inthegap18

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Carbon Gray
I finally was able to climb up in one of these beasts and see for myself what everyone has been talking about. Did a road trip from Michigan to Ohio and the dealership had many to chose from. So coming from a half ton GMC to a 350 Tremor is quite a jump but I loved the ride. 6.7 like everyone has stated has gobbs of power. Duratracs do make it float around a bit. Glad I knew this from the forum read so thanks. Tranny shifts like butter. The only thing negative for me was the Tremor running boards sit up pretty high and I have Irish legs. I'm built for picking potatos without having to bend over. Think I can solve that with power deplorable ones. I prob would have bought this truck but it had a moon roof and just not into that.
Heading to my local dealership tomorrow and gonna place a order for a '21. That way I can get what options I want plus I've got X plan in place because of my work. Thanking all you guys on here for a wealth of information. Sure makes my purchase much easier.

Mark

Picking potatoes without bending over. Lol
You may want to enter vehicle from underneath somewhere.

Glad you getting to order new truck.
Mine should show up any day now.

I finally was able to climb up in one of these beasts and see for myself what everyone has been talking about. Did a road trip from Michigan to Ohio and the dealership had many to chose from. So coming from a half ton GMC to a 350 Tremor is quite a jump but I loved the ride. 6.7 like everyone has stated has gobbs of power. Duratracs do make it float around a bit. Glad I knew this from the forum read so thanks. Tranny shifts like butter. The only thing negative for me was the Tremor running boards sit up pretty high and I have Irish legs. I'm built for picking potatos without having to bend over. Think I can solve that with power deplorable ones. I prob would have bought this truck but it had a moon roof and just not into that.
Heading to my local dealership tomorrow and gonna place a order for a '21. That way I can get what options I want plus I've got X plan in place because of my work. Thanking all you guys on here for a wealth of information. Sure makes my purchase much easier.

Mark
Damm. I couldn't find any with a moon roof in my area. I also ordered a 21. Don't expect to see it much befor Christmas though. This will be my first deisel and second 3/4 ton. I ordered an XLT and the dealer sent me out in a platnum. Of course I liked the truck. Can't wait to get mine. Good luck with your wait.

Mark

Make sure your dealer has allocation, they are not too widely spread in Michigan, if they don't you may end up waiting for your truck until next summer easy...

Make sure your dealer has allocation, they are not too widely spread in Michigan, if they don't you may end up waiting for your truck until next summer easy...
Yes sir, they do. Just needed to test drive one before I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:

Mark

This isn't really a leg issue, but rather a knee-hip issue.

By the way I have never heard that term so I googled Irish Legs

Glad you were finally able to drive one. The Duratracs do get better with mileage and lower air pressure. I have 2000 miles now and it feels much more solid at 75 than it did! I'm still planning on replacing them, but that's not high on the mod list at the moment.

I'm torn with the factory running boards. I really like the looks but they are extremely high and make is rough for my passengers to get in and out. (wife, kids, grandmas, etc..lol)

How many Tremors are being built? I did not think they were limited.

Glad you were finally able to drive one. The Duratracs do get better with mileage and lower air pressure. I have 2000 miles now and it feels much more solid at 75 than it did! I'm still planning on replacing them, but that's not high on the mod list at the moment.

I'm torn with the factory running boards. I really like the looks but they are extremely high and make is rough for my passengers to get in and out. (wife, kids, grandmas, etc..lol)
Love that your GRANDMAS CRUSE WITH YOU IN A T R E M O R They rock :)

UPDATE:
Just placed my order for for a 2021 350 Lariat sport with 6.7 Carbon gray with black grille and badging should look bad ass. Super stoked. Got a good deal (X plan) from a family owned dealership in my area. Thanks for all the help from the members here.

UPDATE:
Just placed my order for for a 2021 350 Lariat sport with 6.7 Carbon gray with black grille and badging should look bad ass. Super stoked. Got a good deal (X plan) from a family owned dealership in my area. Thanks for all the help from the members here.
Congrats! Now the wait starts....

Back