TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 -
Current Ride #2
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Tremor is missing .... Hopefully someone will see it .... I know everyone is always looking for a tremor now it matters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-084640_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201027-084640_Instagram.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 258
Inside Job?

someone went on a test drive and didnt return.

Ford pass is unable to track the vehicle unless paired to a device which requires being in the vehicle to do!

This happens all the time in Calgary. I used to work for one of Woodridges competitors in town and we had this happen there too!

It was not an inside job. LMAO

Last edited:
Inside Job?

someone went on a test drive and didnt return.

Ford pass is unable to track the vehicle unless paired to a device which requires being in the vehicle to do!

This happens all the time in Calgary. I used to work for one of Woddridges competitors in town and we had this happen there too!

It was not an inside job. LMAO
Sounds like you solve the mystery then ??

another trick is for the thief to take a test drive (without dealer) and return a different key, keep the real key and come back after hours and steal the vehicle.

The guy that originally posted it says they were trying fordpass but have no luck yet, when my truck was almost stolen they disconnected the battery for a second which would make it not possible for me to track the truck. To connect fordpass to the truck you need the truck in your possession.

The guy that originally posted it says they were trying fordpass but have no luck yet, when my truck was almost stolen they disconnected the battery for a second which would make it not possible for me to track the truck. To connect fordpass to the truck you need the truck in your possession.

All this could be solved if we put a lawnmower battery inside the console gun vault to power Ford tracking :p

Tremor is missing .... Hopefully someone will see it .... I know everyone is always looking for a tremor now it matters
Along with grand theft auto !!!! Is anyone putting wheel locks on your stock tremor wheels ? And if you are what brand and style is desirable?
thank you in advanced

Along with grand theft auto !!!! Is anyone putting wheel locks on your stock tremor wheels ? And if you are what brand and style is desirable?
thank you in advanced

I DEF put wheel locks on.

Just the standard ones from Ford

i put locking lug nuts on mine just got the ones from 4 wheel part that are black and fit the bolt size but for the back wheel i only did 4 to keep the cover on the back wheel i still don't know if i care about it or not but i think it looks better then not cap and with the front only having the hub locks it doesn't look bad with out the cover

Can see what I have in the picture below

Attachments

• 20201030_140713.jpg
    20201030_140713.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 93
Back