tremor stickers

I was afraid of that. Although not as bad as the raptor graphics, I still would prefer the truck without. Oh well, it will be my wife's truck anyway, she probably doesn't care

I was afraid of that. Although not as bad as the raptor graphics, I still would prefer the truck without. Oh well, it will be my wife's truck anyway, she probably doesn't care
You can remove it with a strong pressure washer if you desire.

Don't they remove it as part of the blackout package?

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

No they just come in black instead of red I think

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

Tremor-Sticker.jpeg

Just get an edge and SLOWLY pull and let the adhesive let go of the paint. If it starts to stay on the truck just push it back down in the area and do quick little pulls to help it release.
I did my F150 KR FX 4x4 stickers and the ecoboost off, just needed a little goop to remove the bit of residue. Then washed the area and dried it off, you would never know it was there!
I am planning to do the same thing on my tremor when it arrives, I know what it is and dont need the stickers!
I may put some of my own on though!! ;):ROFLMAO::p

Just get an edge and SLOWLY pull and let the adhesive let go of the paint. If it starts to stay on the truck just push it back down in the area and do quick little pulls to help it release.
I did my F150 KR FX 4x4 stickers and the ecoboost off, just needed a little goop to remove the bit of residue. Then washed the area and dried it off, you would never know it was there!
I am planning to do the same thing on my tremor when it arrives, I know what it is and dont need the stickers!
If you remove them, no one else will know how awesome your truck is! ;)

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

View attachment 21692
Those definitely look better

Took maybe 15 minutes to complete the removal. Peel up a corner with a fingernail and then slowly pull each decal away from the paint. Then Goof Off to remove a bit of adhesive residue. Done!

Latest Discussions

Back