tremor stickers

I received these from TVD vinyl Decals, 21"x 2.5", now I need some time to put them on. I will post pics! Lets see if I can get them on straight and how long they will last. I figure if I don't like them no big deal they were very reasonably priced at $25 and Rich was very responsive to my questions. they are all black so the white you see on the interior will not be there, I hope!
Thanks for the tip! Emailed Rich and ordered a set today. That white factory sticker just won't look right on Rapid Red!

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

View attachment 21692
Where did you have these made if you dont mind me asking? Shouldve come that way from the plant IMO. Looks great.

I received these from TVD vinyl Decals, 21"x 2.5", now I need some time to put them on. I will post pics! Lets see if I can get them on straight and how long they will last. I figure if I don't like them no big deal they were very reasonably priced at $25 and Rich was very responsive to my questions. they are all black so the white you see on the interior will not be there, I hope!
I cant seem to find these on his website. Do you have any suggestions or a link I can follow to purchase? Thanks in advance.

Where did you have these made if you dont mind me asking? Shouldve come that way from the plant IMO. Looks great.
Post #28 has all the info you need to order them:

As others have stated, they were made by Signvile in Texas. Post 28 in this thread has all of the details, as Broncohooves mentioned. ;)

As others have stated, they were made by Signvile in Texas. Post 28 in this thread has all of the details, as Broncohooves mentioned. ;)
Signville uses top quality vinyl, its thicker than others, Kevin knows what "we" want and does top shelf work. You can find cheaper, but the quality reflects cheaper! But as with most everything you have choices.

Back