tremor stickers

As a follow-up to this thread, I had my bedside stickers made at a vinyl shop that did the rest of the vinyl work for my truck. (See my build thread in my signature) I chose gloss black letters with a clear overlay, but they can do any color with or without the clear overlay.

He has the pattern he used for my truck, so ask for Kevin. His prices were very reasonable!

Signville

View attachment 21408

View attachment 21409

View attachment 21410
See above, I ordered them from Kevin at Signville also, i ordered mine in Matte black.

I was afraid of that. Although not as bad as the raptor graphics, I still would prefer the truck without. Oh well, it will be my wife's truck anyway, she probably doesn't care
Mine peeled right off with my fingernail, didn't even leave any adhesive residue!

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

View attachment 21692
Where did you get these made?

Apparently, It isn’t a standard Microsoft word font?!?!?

Where did you get these made?

The company is called Signville in Spring, TX. I have posted their information in several threads, but here it is again.

Signville

They have the Tremor pattern saved from my truck, so ask for Kevin and he can make one in any color or style you want.

I have bought the same Tremor Badging from Signville as well. No truck to put it on yet but I do have the new Tremor Badge ready to go

I know I saw someone ask about the size of the stock sticker but I have looked everywhere and cant find it. Does anyone know the size or would be willing to measure their Tremor sticker for me it would be greatly appreciated!
I am going to order some "all black" stickers and wanted the size to be the same.

I know I saw someone ask about the size of the stock sticker but I have looked everywhere and cant find it. Does anyone know the size or would be willing to measure their Tremor sticker for me it would be greatly appreciated!
I am going to order some "all black" stickers and wanted the size to be the same.
If you order them from Signville, he has the pattern to make them the exact same size as the factory stickers.

If you order them from Signville, he has the pattern to make them the exact same size as the factory stickers.
I am trying another supplier, we will see if the quality is as good, the price is much better. I still am deciding if I want any stickers on and if I like the look of this one I may go to Signville but right now its just an experiment.
Still looking for the dimentions of the stock sticker, mine went in the trash before I knew of these options!

I peeled these off the second I got back from the dealer.

I felt so cheesy for that entire 2 hour drive home.

Goofiest decals ever.
Saaame here, the dealer actually said they would remove them(and didn’t). So when I got home I went out in the dark and took them off. My wife thought I was crazy 😜 but they had to go

I bought these off Ebay hoping they will look better than the stock ones, don't have my truck yet but will post pics after. I'm on the fence about the change though.

Attachments

• Tremor label.jpg
    Tremor label.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 49
I am trying another supplier, we will see if the quality is as good, the price is much better. I still am deciding if I want any stickers on and if I like the look of this one I may go to Signville but right now its just an experiment.
Still looking for the dimentions of the stock sticker, mine went in the trash before I knew of these options!
I do not have my original ones, but the Tremor stickers from Signville are 21” x 2.5”. If I measure to the outside of the clear overlay, they are 1/8” bigger I’m both directions.

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

View attachment 21692
Sticker looks great! Where did
you order them?

I received these from TVD vinyl Decals, 21"x 2.5", now I need some time to put them on. I will post pics! Lets see if I can get them on straight and how long they will last. I figure if I don't like them no big deal they were very reasonably priced at $25 and Rich was very responsive to my questions. they are all black so the white you see on the interior will not be there, I hope!

Attachments

• IMG_4550.jpg
    IMG_4550.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 52
Back