tremor stickers

Lupa

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
Can the "Tremor" badging be deleted when ordering the truck?

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Not unless you can talk the dealer into doing it after arrival / during prep.

OP
Lupa

Lupa

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
I was afraid of that. Although not as bad as the raptor graphics, I still would prefer the truck without. Oh well, it will be my wife's truck anyway, she probably doesn't care

Apparition

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Mach 1
Current Ride #2
Wrangler LJ
I was afraid of that. Although not as bad as the raptor graphics, I still would prefer the truck without. Oh well, it will be my wife's truck anyway, she probably doesn't care
You can remove it with a strong pressure washer if you desire.

OP
Lupa

Lupa

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Raptor
@Apparition I actually have a very powerful hot water pressure washer that would probably make quick work of it, but since it will be the wife's truck I will let her decide

sillawydna

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'97 Toyota T-100, named Buttercup
Peeled the decals off mine when new and didn’t even need a heat gun. Came off cleanly with relatively little effort.

toogaloon

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-150 (SD ordered)
Don't they remove it as part of the blackout package?

Tx-Tremor6.7

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Don't they remove it as part of the blackout package?

No, they are a different color, but still on the truck.

No they just come in black instead of red I think

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

Tremor-Sticker.jpeg

tlr

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor King Ranch
Just get an edge and SLOWLY pull and let the adhesive let go of the paint. If it starts to stay on the truck just push it back down in the area and do quick little pulls to help it release.
I did my F150 KR FX 4x4 stickers and the ecoboost off, just needed a little goop to remove the bit of residue. Then washed the area and dried it off, you would never know it was there!
I am planning to do the same thing on my tremor when it arrives, I know what it is and dont need the stickers!
I may put some of my own on though!! ;):ROFLMAO::p

Tx-Tremor6.7

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Just get an edge and SLOWLY pull and let the adhesive let go of the paint. If it starts to stay on the truck just push it back down in the area and do quick little pulls to help it release.
I did my F150 KR FX 4x4 stickers and the ecoboost off, just needed a little goop to remove the bit of residue. Then washed the area and dried it off, you would never know it was there!
I am planning to do the same thing on my tremor when it arrives, I know what it is and dont need the stickers!
If you remove them, no one else will know how awesome your truck is! ;)

Apparition

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Mach 1
Current Ride #2
Wrangler LJ

I wish they were all black. Instead they are light gray, white and black. They look totally out of place on a blacked out truck, so that is why I had custom black ones made for mine. This is how they "should" have come from the factory... :cool:

View attachment 21692
Those definitely look better

73Trmr

Mild mod man
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 7.3 Godzilla
Current Ride #2
'06 4Runner
Took maybe 15 minutes to complete the removal. Peel up a corner with a fingernail and then slowly pull each decal away from the paint. Then Goof Off to remove a bit of adhesive residue. Done!

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2015 F150 Sport

View attachment 21692
Those look good.

Stormtrooper69

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
US Marines
Current Ride
2015 F150 Sport
I figure 5 minutes with the hair dryer and they will be off the truck. I wish you could spec a decal delete on the order, but I haven't found it. I plan to ask the dealer when I place the order.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge