Tremor stickers

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
So we're getting ready to pick up the truck later this afternoon. Shop manager called and said that his guys noticed during prep that one of the tremor stickers might be a little crooked. Wanted to know if he should just remove them now for me or order new ones and replace them later. I'm tempted to just have them remove the stickers and leave the truck naked. I'm not a huge fan of the stickers anyway. i think they look tacky (wife disagrees). So I was wondering if any of you planned to remove to the stickers or already had. Gathering opinions. thanks boys.

Have them Remove them and just tell them to give the 2 new ones to you and not put them on then if you want them on later you can. If you end up liking them off there ya go..

I'd ask them to wait 'til you show up before doing anything, but that's because I have trust issues, especially with car dealerships.

Then like 2020Tremor said, ask for 2 new ones.

Personally I don't like the side stickers - they will come off as soon as I get mine home.

Mine will probably be coming off also. Fyi.

Stickers, what stickers?
9655AC06-9A16-464B-BA87-445C1F44A8AD.jpeg

Seriously just have them remove them and stash the new ones at home in case you change your mind later. Even if you don’t use them no sense in letting Ford get away free on the mistake.

Stickers, what stickers?View attachment 340

Seriously just have them remove them and stash the new ones at home in case you change your mind later. Even if you don’t use them no sense in letting Ford get away free on the mistake.
That does look really good...

Stickers, what stickers?View attachment 340

Kinda torn now... maybe it's just because I'm used to seeing something there. Like FX4 or Tremor..

I’m removing the stickers and badges because I am OCD about clutter.

Stickers taken off. It looks way better without them. Less cluttered for sure.

Mine are coming off tomorrow. Really like the clean look without them.

My dealer emailed that one of mine had a blemish. They are ordering a new one and having e professional put it on. I will leave them on for now and take them off later if I think it's to busy.

I like the clean look without the sticker. Nice Truck!

Papa Snow I’m with you, at 1st I told myself that they were coming off. I was also expecting a all gray decal. One it arrive I seen that it actually has a red outline. They grew on me so those $tickers are $taying on

Last edited:
Had some free time ?and removed decals ordered factory ones put on the side and made these custom ones . Let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• 41D0E1E3-9E3A-466C-9348-A4C2BCCA17CD.jpeg
    41D0E1E3-9E3A-466C-9348-A4C2BCCA17CD.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 360
  • D1488924-B589-4817-984B-938497F00A4B.jpeg
    D1488924-B589-4817-984B-938497F00A4B.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 351
Had some free time ?and removed decals ordered factory ones put on the side and made these custom ones . Let me know what you guys think
That I like, are they blck outline? That would look good on a rapid red truck.

More subtle than stock. Nice.

Back