Tremor Sightings

I ordered my CG two weeks ago because I could not find a 2020 Magnetic with the options I wanted. One week later, I notice my next door neighbor pulling into his house in a brand new white Super Duty. Upon closer examination, he bought a diesel Tremor!

I did not know he was planning to buy one, but now he is going to think I copied his idea when mine finally arrives in January... :mad:
Time to move!

I pulled into the Hope Mills NC Lowes today and look what I parked next to. Its a Plati 6.7 in Iconic Silver, registered in CO.
Iconic Silver.jpg

I pulled into the Hope Mills NC Lowes today and look what I parked next to. Its a Plati 6.7 in Iconic Silver, registered in CO.
View attachment 9758
That’s exactly what I ordered. But now you made me feel like I picked up the wrong color truck. Dang it. Your Beast looks BEASTLY BEAUTIFUL ?

Saw two over the weekend and at the same intersection at the same time...What a coincidence. Black Lariat 7.3 and a silver diesel I believe. More and more common I suppose. Pretty weird to see that though and at the same time and place!

Other than one Velocity Blue one I saw in Reedsburg WI ( chrome 7.3 ) I have yet to see another Tremor in the Wild. My dealership has a Black Beauty on the lot now. but none in the wild

Made a quick trip to NC and found two tremors at the dealers. Including a rapid red lariat and lithium lariat sport with every option. My truck (leveled on 35s) stands taller than a stock truck even with close to 1,000 pounds in the truck. Also saw a silver spruce on the streets near Maggie Valley
20201128_120923.jpg
20201128_123114.jpg
20201128_122831.jpg

Made a quick trip to NC and found two tremors at the dealers. Including a rapid red lariat and lithium lariat sport with every option. My truck (leveled on 35s) stands taller than a stock truck even with close to 1,000 pounds in the truck. Also saw a silver spruce on the streets near Maggie ValleyView attachment 10146View attachment 10147View attachment 10148
I finally saw a velocity blue Tremor at my dealer and it is mine!! First 2021 F250 to make it to Woodstock Ontario Canada,
Rob Slater Tremor.JPG

Saw a Tremor this morning on Pax River Blue Jean with chrome bumpers and has aftermarket wheels and Ko2s

Didn't follow as being on a military base... They would call the cops on you ... Better safe then sorry.... Maybe your on here

Last night parked next to a black Tremor 6.7 at a local turf field for kids flag football. Don't think the dude cares much in the way of Tremors though as he didn't seem to care I was in mine.

Are we weird? I get excited when I see another Tremor, but my wife just sorta thinks it's odd; doesn't understand it.

What's funny i live in a town of 3300 and there is 2 other Tremors around and soon to be 3 when mine shows up in a few weeks and can hardly wait for it.

Last night parked next to a black Tremor 6.7 at a local turf field for kids flag football. Don't think the dude cares much in the way of Tremors though as he didn't seem to care I was in mine.

Are we weird? I get excited when I see another Tremor, but my wife just sorta thinks it's odd; doesn't understand it.
I had a hard time with it but have learned not all people are car people and buy whatever is on the lot that strikes them at the time. I can’t count the number of responses on my old SRT8 Jeep that wanted I’d because it looked nice not because it was a monster performance SUV. Luckily it found a good home with someone who was after the performance aspect. As a fellow car guy I usually get excited seeing something special, GT500, Raptor, Tremor, SRT, ZL1, ZR2 and so on.

Last edited:
So I’m getting onto I-79 heading north at the Zelienople exit, and lo and behold as I go to merge there’s a Lariat Ultimate Velocity Blue Tremor (no blackout) rolling right along side me. It’s one of a few Tremors I’ve randomly passed, but the first one with this setup. Very sharp. Sorry for the horrible picture. ???
1B572BF4-360B-412B-836F-3994B3589650.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back