Tremor Sightings

I get so confused with texting so many Tremor people. So you have one. Send a Pic Brother Man. Don't be shy
Post #91 in this thread, the Red Tremor.
Posts #181 and #183 in this thread. Ordered 6/8 Build date of 8/10(hence the thread) Window Sticker 8/7, Produced 8/17, Shipped 8/19, Arrived to Rail Yard on 8/29, Arrived Dealer on 9/2 3pm pst, Purchased 9/3! haha

Post #91 in this thread, the Red Tremor.
Posts #181 and #183 in this thread. Ordered 6/8 Build date of 8/10(hence the thread) Window Sticker 8/7, Produced 8/17, Shipped 8/19, Arrived to Rail Yard on 8/29, Arrived Dealer on 9/2 3pm pst, Purchased 9/3! haha
Well ALL RIGHT. YOU MADE MY FUCKING NIGHT

Attachments

• AF0D6CBC-9185-44B4-BA90-A0B0145EB993.jpeg
    AF0D6CBC-9185-44B4-BA90-A0B0145EB993.jpeg
    623.9 KB · Views: 28
So yesterday finally spotted a F350 iconic silver tremor 6.7 in Great Falls MT. First one Ive seen in MT. dealers either dont order many or cant keep them in stock. The guy was waiting in his truck to pick his kid up from school. I just sat and stared at it , he probably thought what the heck is up with that guy. I should have never looked at it makes me want one more. There awesome! So trying to decide 6.7 or 7.3 2021 or maybe they will make the 2022s like the 2021 f 150s .

So yesterday finally spotted a F350 iconic silver tremor 6.7 in Great Falls MT. First one Ive seen in MT. dealers either dont order many or cant keep them in stock. The guy was waiting in his truck to pick his kid up from school. I just sat and stared at it , he probably thought what the heck is up with that guy. I should have never looked at it makes me want one more. There awesome! So trying to decide 6.7 or 7.3 2021 or maybe they will make the 2022s like the 2021 f 150s .
If you talk to the GF dealer they are gold and super hard to get. Butte ordered quite a few of them and had a 2 on the lot last time I went through. With that said have only seen a handful of Tremors outside the car lots around the State. I wonder if most are getting sold out of State?

If you talk to the GF dealer they are gold and super hard to get. Butte ordered quite a few of them and had a 2 on the lot last time I went through. With that said have only seen a handful of Tremors outside the car lots around the State. I wonder if most are getting sold out of State?

Looked like Missoula has a couple coming in but I stopped by there while in Missoula and a salesmen said they are usuallly spoken for before they arrive. Ill look at Butte. I dont think GF ordered many .

I think 2022 could be the big change. I backed out of a 2020 F350 after waiting for my build to be started. And then after seeing the new F150. But to my surprise not much changed. I proudly ordered my 2021 Iconic Silver F350 Platinum and can’t wait to get a vin. I researched my build and what to get more than I studied the test for the application
Looked like Missoula has a couple coming in but I stopped by there while in Missoula and a salesmen said they are usuallly spoken for before they arrive. Ill look at Butte. I dont think GF ordered many .
Build one and get a great deal and set up up with the color and the way you want it. Just have to wait for it though. You won’t be disappointed. Well maybe with the process. Ordered a 2021 F350 Platinum exactly how I wanted it set up. WITH EVERYTHING in ICONIC SILVER OF COURSE
?✌️????????

Good luck, I had a heck of a time finding one to test drive before putting in my order. They probably move even faster with all that is going on now.

Iron man yep I was on the fence on iconic silver but after seeing it Im in. 2020 tremor did you order in GF at Bison, 7.3 or 6.7 how was Bison to deal with?
Long Island New York. I ordered a 2020 F350 in April. But everything was shut down including the truck plants. So in June 25th the F150 came out and revamp the truck. It had the bigger screen and generator in its bed. So in July I got a call from my dealer saying in a week or 2 they are going to start my build. I said i want out of the 2020 and now want a 2021. My salesman and the manager said I couldnt but i said no way with covid and me waiting so long i will wait till i can order a 2021, and to hold on to the 4,000$ i put down and the 5,200$ for my Charger SXT i handed over in April. Then on 8/24 i placed my order for a 2021 F250 Platinum with every option but the winch, the safe, and the all weather mats. 89,940$ MSRP but they gave me 3,300 cheaper for 86,649$
Then talking to people on this forum they told me to join Mustang of America club for 25$. which i did and the club gave me X Plan Pricing Pin and I was able to get a lowered price. I went into the dealer on 9/12 and changed my order to a F350 and added the winch and added my x plan pin. MSRP was a disgusting 93,8457 and with X pricing I saved 5,100$ and it came to 88,692$
So the best bet is to order one and have it built.

Iron man yep I was on the fence on iconic silver but after seeing it Im in. 2020 tremor did you order in GF at Bison, 7.3 or 6.7 how was Bison to deal with?
I don’t live in GF but when shopping around tried Bison. At the time would only do MSRP on a order for a Tremor so looked elsewhere. Not sure their stance now so worth seeing what they will do now.

Saw a black Tremor in Missoula. Wonder who that could be. Had MT plates on it so he's from the state.
I know of a few in the Helena area and saw a MT plaited one in Polson but that has been all I have seen with without out of state plates out and about.

Last edited:
Good luck, I had a heck of a time finding one to test drive before putting in my order. They probably move even faster with all that is going on now.
Long Island NY and the NYC areas had only 2 Tremors on lots. A Blue Jeans Lariat 6.7L and it was sold before I was able to even see it. There was a Iconic Silver Lariat 7.3L that was ordered for the Hamptons dealership an hour from me.
I was the first person to call about it and made it sound like i NEEDED IT. I was ordering my 2021 anyway but wifey said you better test drive one first. So after a month it came in. I was the first dude to be able to drive it. The salesman let us test drive a Raptor first while they got the Tremor ready. They gave us the keys to the Raptor and said be back in a 1/2 hour and the Tremor will be ready.
I Rode the Raptor like i stole it. The salesman did not come with us because of covid. Then when we came back he said theres 80 miles worth of gas in the Tremor go test drive it. I rolled out of the dealership with the biggest grin on my face.
Now My wife loves the look of the Raptor and was hoping Id go that route, but she loved the ride in the Tremor and the Iconic Silver. She thought the Raptor was very bouncey. I rolled over curbs with them both and drove the Tremor like i stole it.
When i came back i was almost tempted to just buy this Silver Lariat and say fuck waiting to order the 2021. But i need the diesel.
So the salesman asked are you ready to make it your own. MSRP was 70,000$ and i asked how much can you come down. He said reluctantly 500$. I said i bought a 2020 Mustang convertible for my old lady 2 months ago and MSRP was 45,500$ and i was able to get it for 40,000$. He said Im going to sell it in. a day or 2. Dont wait or it will be gone. Sure enough it wasnt there the following weekend When we took a ride on my new Harley. My wife when in, and spoke to a different salesman. He said they sold it 1 day after it arrived and got 1000$ above MSRP.
I feel even better now ordering mine. Now i havent seen any driving around on the Island. So Ill have the baddest one around with a Silver one and with that Platinum Trim and ever mother fucking option they have except the safe and mats. Which i will be getting Huskey Mats anyway.
So learn from everyone here from their stories and Go out and get yourself one :)

My question is is X plan usually below invoice price?
Go to costcoautos.com build a 2021 with the options you have and it says invoice. Now i was told that x plan was .4% below invoice with a 275$ process fee. But when i did costco it was 500$ below my x plan price.

Go to costcoautos.com build a 2021 with the options you have and it says invoice. Now i was told that x plan was .4% below invoice with a 275$ process fee. But when i did costco it was 500$ below my x plan price.
[/
1600365137138.jpeg

Costco Invoice price

[/
1600365195063.jpeg

Well x plan was 392$ cheaper. Look at what salesman circled. That’s my price.

My question is is X plan usually below invoice price?
It gets confusing. Yes it is below invoice, barely. Yes there is a $275 processing fee.
However if you pay with xplan there should be no document fee, the processing fee included cancels out the states doc fee. Ive seen doc fees above $600 before. CA limits there doc fees to $85 but we still pay more than 10% in TTL fees. uhgg!!

I just realized, I have not seen another Tremor in person until today. I was leaving the store and saw a gorgeous black Tremor on the street here in East Dallas, and it was the first one I have seen in person other than mine!

Curious how many have been made, and if other people are seeing any/many?

Ed
Finally saw my first in Elko, Nevada. Was taking a morning run on the way back to California from Utah. Haven't seen any in California Bay Area, nor did I see any in Utah, which surprised me.

Back