Tremor Sightings

My wife is from Belleville. We make it over there quite a bit. I'll be looking for you. I have a magnetic F350. with Tremor stickers removed.

Yeah I also saw a black Tremor, not sure 250 or 350 in a parking lot in OFallon. So there seem to be a handful out and about around here.

Today I took my Tremor for a wash and vac detailing at my Ford dealer and the Star white Tremor I saw last week backed in right next to me!........Me and Ted swapped Tremor stories for about 15 minutes. And of course I invited him to join.

Just saw a Blue Jean KR at my campsite KOA in Moab with Texas Plates he stopped and looked for a sec at my Tremor and kept going need to find him now hahaha

Ruston Louisiana (north cenrral). Had mine since February. Just saw first tremor other than mine a few weeks ago. Stone grey. Was a good looking truck.

Out and about: He just completed a zona and moab trip. Lariat sport ultimate 7.3. Nice guy.
E3B83BCC-3C81-4D4F-83E0-456C27D4C4B8.jpeg
4FE18893-9834-41EE-8FA9-55619D79EE6D.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw a lead foot gray Tremor parked at Pirates in Parker, AZ Labor Day weekend. I launch and pull my boat from there....

Upstate New York - Saw my first Tremor (Rapid Red) this week on Interstate 88 between Binghamton and Albany. Boy did it look SWEET!

In Gatlinburg TN and saw a Magnetic towing a 30 to 40 ft camper 5th wheel was at a pancake house this morning

Also saw a Black tremor in Hurricane Utah driving down the street didn't catch him

Heading up to St Helen Michigan last weekend with our side by side, and black SuperDuty comes flying up and slows down beside me. Honked horn and waved, first thing I thought was something was wrong with the trailer. Then they waved and took off, then I saw the Tremor decal. My wife got a kick out of it.

Someone was looking at my truck today. Said his friend had a red one like mine and wanted to get his lifted. He thought my truck was lifted aftermarket. He was taking pics to send to his buddy.
I get so confused with texting so many Tremor people. So you have one. Send a Pic Brother Man. Don't be shy

Back