Tremor Sightings

I was up in the willy wag of the great state of Maine and saw this white one. I was beyond surprised to see one this far out in the sticks.

1630320903616.jpeg

Rolled up next to F-150 Tremor all badged up w BFG tires yesterday. Correct, F150 and had an M plate. Tried to get a pic but he saw me and immediately turned left across traffic. M plates, for those that don’t know are manufacturer plates for road use of developmental vehicles.

What caught my eye was a raised Tremor badge on tailgate, then side sticker then F150, and M plate. Tires were narrow vrs Raptor and suspension lift was not as eye catching.

Hope this is not going to go the way of BMW M Group, all show and no go w badges badges badges and more badges.

I have seen a red one parked at a Camp on South Pond in Greenwood Maine this summer. Looks like he h pulled out a 5th wheel today. I live about a half mile away. Maine tags. ???

Last Friday, the 10th, around 1:30pm, I saw a dark grey Tremor towing a flat bed trailer E/B on Highway 4 near the Rio Vista/160 turnoff. It might be the same one that I have seen before towing a black contractor/dump trailer.
It looks great out there being put to work!👍

Yesterday, Monday, the 20th, around 3:30pm, I saw a sharp looking dark grey (sorry, I’m not sure of Ford’s name for it) Tremor parked IFO the downtown Brentwood BofA. I hung around for a few minutes in hopes of seeing the owner, but he didn’t make it out to his/her Tremor before I had to take off. Maybe next time?

Was it anyone here?

Another Tremor sighting!
Yesterday, (Saturday) around 5:30 pm, we were on our way home after a day on the boat and saw a grey Tremor parked in the parking lot of Tess’ Community Farm Kitchen on Balfour Rd across the road from the Lakes home development entry gate. The parking lot looked almost full, but the Tremor was parked along the roadway and stood out among the other vehicles around it!
Sharp looking truck!👍

Awesome catch!👍
Great looking combo! Perfect matching trailer to complete the Tremor! Looks like a quality trailer too!
Thanks for posting!

More Tremor sightings in the wild…shout out to this gathering in Liberty Falls Idaho yesterday. Looks like a local meetup, several Super Duty 4x4s and a couple of Tremors.

Attachments

• 93DEFEE9-8BFA-423D-AB2E-86034419B0A5.jpeg
    93DEFEE9-8BFA-423D-AB2E-86034419B0A5.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 49
I took my daughters out for a drive and to lunch earlier today and while waiting at a red light on Main St in Walnut Creek I saw a sweet med grey (sorry, IDK the color) Tremor with a SmartCap and roof rack go by. 👍
Anyone here?
Sorry, no pic. Happened too quickly!😕

A new Glacier Grey SD Tremor has appeared in my town within the last two weeks. I've seen it twice, once moving, once parked.

I was also passed in my Power Wagon while driving towards home on Hwy 93 earlier tonight by a white one, they were flying, had to be going 80+. So easy to do with all that power it's hard not to, I couldn't help but grin. :giggle:

A new Glacier Grey SD Tremor has appeared in my town within the last two weeks. I've seen it twice, once moving, once parked.

I was also passed in my Power Wagon while driving towards home on Hwy 93 earlier tonight by a white one, they were flying, had to be going 80+. So easy to do with all that power it's hard not to, I couldn't help but grin. :giggle:

Nice sighting with the Glacier Grey! Twice!👍

I’d say that must have been me, but mine isn’t white and I’ve never been on 93.
But I have been known to occasionally hit 80! (When it’s safe to do so!)
And yes, it is sooo easy to do that!😏

Back