Tremor Sightings

Jonnyguitar

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
7.3 F250 Tremor King Ranch
Hi all,

Been busy working in my Tremor so I haven't posted in a bit. I wanted to mention this past Saturday October 24th I was taking the missus to an Aquarium store in Timonium Maryland and spotted my 1st Tremor in the wild other than mine. It was a grey 6.7 platinum Tremor. As soon as I saw the tires I knew it had to be a Tremor and sure enough, the Tremor logo was on the back. Don't know where the owner was but there was a cub scout pine box derby competition near where he was parked so possibly he was there. The missus spotted a yarn store after we left the aquarium store and when we came back out, the Tremor was still there. Just wondering if it was someone who is a member of the forum. So far my replacement King Ranch 7.3 Tremor is everything I could want with no issues so I am very happy with it. The wifi is fast enough that I can bring my laptop and work anywhere I happen to be and I love the V8 power! No interest in any eco boost at all which is why I went with the Tremor. Bigger is better!

Hi all,

Been busy working in my Tremor so I haven't posted in a bit. I wanted to mention this past Saturday October 24th I was taking the missus to an Aquarium store in Timonium Maryland and spotted my 1st Tremor in the wild other than mine. It was a grey 6.7 platinum Tremor. As soon as I saw the tires I knew it had to be a Tremor and sure enough, the Tremor logo was on the back. Don't know where the owner was but there was a cub scout pine box derby competition near where he was parked so possibly he was there. The missus spotted a yarn store after we left the aquarium store and when we came back out, the Tremor was still there. Just wondering if it was someone who is a member of the forum. So far my replacement King Ranch 7.3 Tremor is everything I could want with no issues so I am very happy with it. The wifi is fast enough that I can bring my laptop and work anywhere I happen to be and I love the V8 power! No interest in any eco boost at all which is why I went with the Tremor. Bigger is better!
Awesome, I'm glad you finally got a badass working truck and it is everything you thought/knew it should be. On another note, wasn't there a thread with tremor sightings, like a decently sized one? I can't seem to find it anymore...

Found it: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/tremor-sightings.505/

Hi all,

Awesome... waiting for the elections results before i put in my order for a tremor. Love to hear all of the stories and im living through most of u on this thread until i hopefully get mine lol. Also interested in the 7.3, do you have the weird tranny noise when stopped with the vehicle in drive that some have reported?

Awesome... waiting for the elections results before i put in my order for a tremor. Love to hear all of the stories and im living through most of u on this thread until i hopefully get mine lol. Also interested in the 7.3, do you have the weird tranny noise when stopped with the vehicle in drive that some have reported?
Weird tranny noise? I've yet to hear anything tranny related. Who has reported this and what does it sound like?

Weird tranny noise? I've yet to hear anything tranny related. Who has reported this and what does it sound like?
Two threads on this below. There is also a video on youtube which i think is in one of the threads below.

Sounds like it may be somewhat isolated, the issue...I've yet to notice any sort of transmission issues or noises but maybe I'll look/listen a bit harder next time I'm in it.

Mine has the noise. Just had it at my dealer today, they are checking on it. We’ll see...

Sounds like it may be somewhat isolated, the issue...I've yet to notice any sort of transmission issues or noises but maybe I'll look/listen a bit harder next time I'm in it.
It’s a subtle noise. It will manifest in D or R, not in P or N

I will say the 10R80s and 10R140s are known to have a bit of whine going on. But there’s different kinds of whine. About half of Raptors I’ve seen at Raptor Assault (10R80) had the same whine mine had. Can’t hear when transmission is cold, but once hot, it whines a bit like a big rig. Never has caused any issues and haven’t heard of others with this type of whine with issues. However, there’s also a slightly different whine, which may well be the torque converter... can’t comment on that. Guess I’m just trying to say a little whine isn’t concerning necessarily, those transmission are really big.

Hi all,

In regards to the wifi, do you activate the truck like you would a cell phone? If so, who do you use and how much per month? Does the truck have to be running to use the wifi? Lastly, how far away can the signal be picked up? Thanks for any info, obviously I'm not educated on my vehicle wifi specs and wanted to get the info from an actual user.

In regards to the wifi, do you activate the truck like you would a cell phone? If so, who do you use and how much per month? Does the truck have to be running to use the wifi? Lastly, how far away can the signal be picked up? Thanks for any info, obviously I'm not educated on my vehicle wifi specs and wanted to get the info from an actual user.
The wifi is from AT & T. It claims you can hook 10 devices up to it. I just use my laptop and cell phone on it and you can stream video so the bandwidth is good. I can use my laptop to do anything I could hooked up to the office internet. I haven't tried it out of the truck as I leave laptop plugged in to 110 outlet in truck but I imagine it extends a bit. Would be nice if it would work in a towed rv but don't know that yet. Set up wasn't too hard. I used the Ford app on my phone and followed directions. It was wrong about where to go on Sync screen in truck. I finally found it in the Ford Pass button on Sync. 3 month free trial and $20 and change per month after. I think it is worth it and it works great!

Just seen in Bandera, TX at Ace Hardware

Attachments

• 20201103_104657.jpg
    20201103_104657.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 20201103_104639.jpg
    20201103_104639.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 20201103_104625.jpg
    20201103_104625.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
I have seen more Tremors on the road in the past week than all year before that. So far seen Black Plat, Black Sport, Silver Spruce not sure on trim level, Bluejeans KR, White Plat, Velocity Blue Spot, and White Sport. I have got in the habit of driving with phone in council so can’t seem to snatch a picture. Probably spending too much time drooling to get phone out in time to snap a picture.

I saw a 2 tone Platinum (white and tan?) at Home Depot on Saturday 12/12 in Dripping Springs.

Back