Tremor Sightings

1619104601320.png

Who Tremor at Pocono Raceway????? this is in Streetspeed717 most recent youtube video.....

i wonder if your on here ?

Just curious. I have seen at least 5 tremors in my little town now. They are popping up like the mole hills in my yard (damn moles ?) I am in SW Washington just wondering who might be from around here on this forum.

There was a black lifted Lariat parked next to me at Chandler Intel last week. Anybody here own that one? Nice truck. 👍

Parked next to this nice truck a couple weeks ago.
Mine is the White one, Energy Corridor in Houston
Blue Agave Cantina

Attachments

• 5CA85AE9-443C-431E-9DA1-2A361A13F824.jpeg
    5CA85AE9-443C-431E-9DA1-2A361A13F824.jpeg
    619.5 KB · Views: 57
Everyday I see more and more Tremors. I see 2 or 3 or more everyday now. I even think someone has the same exact Tremor as me in my neighborhood 😡. I live where everyone seems to have the newest, coolest, top of the line, luxury vehicles so it’s not that surprising. At least I don’t have a Raptor that I see 25 of or more a day! 😝 I think the “uniqueness” of these trucks is starting to wear off.

Everyday I see more and more Tremors. I see 2 or 3 or more everyday now. I even think someone has the same exact Tremor as me in my neighborhood 😡. I live where everyone seems to have the newest, coolest, top of the line, luxury vehicles so it’s not that surprising. At least I don’t have a Raptor that I see 25 of or more a day! 😝 I think the “uniqueness” of these trucks is starting to wear off.
I see more 150 tremors than SD at least

Latest Discussions

Back