Tremor Running Boards

20F350

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2023 F350 Platinum Temor, 2022 F350 Tremor's, KR&Plat -SOLD......2020 F350 Tremor - Lariat Sport - SOLD
It's a bit of a jump to get into my truck. So I've ordered a set of Amp power steps.
So I will be selling my stock "Raptor" style running boards.
What do you think is a fair price for them?
I have no idea as I have not seem another set for sale.
Thanks.

I suppose 300-500 range. It seems aftermarket side steps run in that range depending on what style and finish you go with.

I did a quick search and found these prices for Tremor equipment... running boards shown are actually for the Raptor but I would assume the Tremor ones would be similar in price.

Attachments

• 7BDF373E-B629-4D82-A2AD-9617DCFAE3C3.png
    7BDF373E-B629-4D82-A2AD-9617DCFAE3C3.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 759
  • 872BB200-5B8B-461E-AA38-77321366B3FE.png
    872BB200-5B8B-461E-AA38-77321366B3FE.png
    651 KB · Views: 779
Thank you...those prices seem high....especially for the wheels.

I can see the Tremor running boards getting a decent price.
Maybe $600 to $800.
Unless I'm wrong you can't buy the "Raptor style" running board for Super Duties...other than maybe from a dealer for big $$
You can't really compare the regular Ford steps to the Raptor ones as there are a ton of them for sale.....I just sold some for $300.
I assume that these running boards will fit 17 and up Super Duties?

That seems like a lot of money for factory take offs. I wouldn’t pay that much myself.

Well it's all about supply and demand.....and I'd bet you would have trouble finding a set of them to buy in western Canada.

$2k for wheels and tires is way too much. You could get any number of aftermarket ones for that. Just my opinion. Also 1100 bucks for fixed steel running boards is also a lot considering powered ones are that much from amp. But if that’s what you really want your options are limited to available supply. I’d wait until there are more on the road and parts become more available.

Also. I’m not sure what currency and location we’re talking about. Obviously that changes things. CAD vs USD

Its just my opinion but I bet you would have no issue getting 600-800 for them. Not much out there really "look wise" compares to them.

I did a quick search and found these prices for Tremor equipment... running boards shown are actually for the Raptor but I would assume the Tremor ones would be similar in price.

My wheels don’t look like those.

My wheels don’t look like those.
You are right. On my phone it looked similar and they advertised “Tremor”. Also the tires are 275 and Nitto. I’m liking mine stock. I would like to buy one authentic Tremor wheel so my spare could become part of my tire rotation. Just need three of you to join me in buying for the same reason! ?

I’d be down with that.
You are right. On my phone it looked similar and they advertised “Tremor”. Also the tires are 275 and Nitto. I’m liking mine stock. I would like to buy one authentic Tremor wheel so my spare could become part of my tire rotation. Just need three of you to join me in buying for the same reason! ?
I’d be down with that

It's a bit of a jump to get into my truck. So I've ordered a set of Amp power steps.
So I will be selling my stock "Raptor" style running boards.
What do you think is a fair price for them?
I have no idea as I have not seem another set for sale.
Thanks.
What did you pay for the steps? $1899? What’s the thoughts on the AMP vs the Ford power steps?

I paid the equivalent of $1802 USD tax included with delivery to my door.
I have not got them yet....will be delayed because of Easter I assume.
I’ll be sure to post up my results when I get them installed!

I paid the equivalent of $1802 USD tax included with delivery to my door.
I have not got them yet....will be delayed because of Easter I assume.
I’ll be sure to post up my results when I get them installed!
I'd definitely be interested in seeing pics after you have them installed..Also your thoughts on ease of installation..

My Tremor is still on order but I opted for the retractable like on my 250 Platinum. In the showroom they had a tremor with the fixed running boards (the ones with the tremor package) and I knew my wife couldn't hack the step up so for no extra cost I was able to opt for the lower travelling retractables. definitely might be an issue if I hit a rock but much quieter on a daily basis!

Well still waiting for my Amp powerstep XL's to turn up.
No shipping over the holiday weken i guess.
I hope to have them by Wednesday.

I have had my tremor running boards listed for sale for about 3 weeks now. I’m asking 400 and have gotten about 6 offers for 300. None of them would go 350, which tells me 300 is the going rate right now. Somethings worth is what someone is willing to pay...

IMG_8436.jpg

These are the ones on my 2015 F350 They are made by Bullet Proof.
The XL's have kind of a similar look to them...which is why i went with them.

Back