WANTED Tremor Running Boards

Cropgun

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'22 Tremor Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
'23 Tremor Powerstroke HO
Looking for a set of gently used tremor running boards.

Given you left out a city/state where you are, which would help us help you......dare I ask....what city/state are you reasonably located to which one could ascertain a possible set available for you to make your enquiry as to the condition and come to an agreed upon value??

Given you left out a city/state where you are, which would help us help you......dare I ask....what city/state are you reasonably located to which one could ascertain a possible set available for you to make your enquiry as to the condition and come to an agreed upon value??
This has to be the longest sentence I've ever read and I commend you for that. I had to read it several times just in case I missed something 🤪

This has to be the longest sentence I've ever read and I commend you for that. I had to read it several times just in case I missed something 🤪
Did I pass?? That's the question.

Looking for a set of gently used tremor running boards.
I have a set I took off with less than 1000 miles. I’m in Eastern Pennsylvania.

I've got some raptor ones located in Houston, TX

Have a set with about 20 miles on them just long enough to get home and change to the power boards. Wyoming

If you’re close to Austin & still looking - I have a set listed for sale in the classifieds. Happy to meet you somewhere semi close that has good bbq to save on shipping.

Back