Tremor Rims

Pompey

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 Subaru Outback
Current Ride #2
1999 Subaru WRX Club Spec Evo 3
As there are no Tremors in this country that I know of for me to see for myself, I don’t know how far the tyres of the Tremor are inside the guards. As it is illegal here for the tyres to protrude beyond the guards, I need to have some idea of how much bigger I could go before they cause a legal problem. Can anyone tell me just how much room I might have to play with?

Why buy the truck? You are like the same people on the Viking forum can people not buy something without getting love?

Maybe because there are none in the country and before I spend $200,000 I want to know to do some homework. If you cannot help, then just shut up and be nasty to someone else. You clearly have no idea how hard it is to import a truck yourself into a country that it was never designed for, or the difficulties in getting things like tyres for it.

The factory wheels are pretty tucked in. You could probably go wider on factory rims, or get a + offset and some aftermarket rims to stay flush.

As there are no Tremors in this country that I know of for me to see for myself, I don’t know how far the tyres of the Tremor are inside the guards. As it is illegal here for the tyres to protrude beyond the guards, I need to have some idea of how much bigger I could go before they cause a legal problem. Can anyone tell me just how much room I might have to play with?
So to me you’re asking for a measurement of the gap from the outside edge (sidewall) of the tire to the outside edge of the fender flare? I can measure it for you tomorrow when I get my truck or Thursday at work if I forget Wednesday night.

Why buy the truck? You are like the same people on the Viking forum can people not buy something without getting love?
Maybe you should go join another forum. No room for negative responses to people like you did, definitely wasn't warranted. (Obviously other people saw your previous comment that was deleted) That's what the forums are for like stated above, to help people with information. ??

Maybe you should go join another forum. No room for negative responses to people like you did, definitely wasn't warranted. (Obviously other people saw your previous comment that was deleted) That's what the forums are for like stated above, to help people with information. ??
100% agree! I think Johnny football went to A&M also....just sayin

hear, hear! I saw that deleted comment as well and its amazing how low some people will go out of nowhere.

hear, hear! I saw that deleted comment as well and its amazing how low some people will go out of nowhere.
Cheers. Being on the other side of the world and not yet an owner I do feel a bit of an outsider. I have not seen a Tremor, and to the best of my knowledge, having spoken to those who import them, there aren’t any in the country. You just don’t see the current F Series in this country and haven’t for many years.

Because I am going to very remote areas, I need to get a tyre In the right size that is available in this country. Hence my post. Thanks for your comments and those of the others.

So I did my best to get an idea of available width of spacing from the tire to the fender (guard) outer edge. I put a level on the front fender and held it plumb. It is just touching those little pieces of rubber that stick out from the sidewall of the tire. That gives you very little width to play with in the fronts. The backs have considerably more room.

So I did my best to get an idea of available width of spacing from the tire to the fender (guard) outer edge. I put a level on the front fender and held it plumb. It is just touching those little pieces of rubber that stick out from the sidewall of the tire. That gives you very little width to play with in the fronts. The backs have considerably more room.
Oh, that is interesting. Thank you for doing that. It certainly limits my options unless I put some flares on. Something else to investigate.

it seems that it's about 1 inch (2.54 cm) to the outer edge of fenders with a stock set-up. That's what it ended up being with my F-150 with +15mm offset and based on pics of guys running +18mm with their tremors, both of which both result in about a 1 inch increase relative to stock when using tire/rim websites. I went with +18mm for the tremor because i don't want any poke.

Back