Tremor Ride Quality???

Badger2thDoc

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2018 raptor
What is the ride like of a tremor compared to the average super duty? Any softer or more forgiving, or still pretty much a harsh/hard ride???

I don't have a reference other than my 2001 2wd Super Duty, but it rides far better than my old one. I will say on wet streets, it breaks the rear tires loose easily, and has an annoying amount of wheel hop.

Ed

I can only compare it to my 2009 Ram 3500. The Tremor rides very smooth. I don't feel every crack in the highway. With offroad being the focus, Ford gave it a softer ride. My Dodge on the other hand, well it rode like a log wagon. Stiff as hell.

I have noticed that there are ways that it rides better than my chevy 1/2 ton. General road comfort is actually quite nice. The sharp elevation changes of very rough patches of road are where I notice that it rides rougher. Overall I think it rides nice for as big of a vehicle it is.

It rides a lot smoother than my old 2002 F250. After last weekend's road trip, I adjusted tire pressures to 70 in the rear and 60 in the front, about a 10 psi drop. That helped smooth it a lot more.

It rides a lot smoother than my old 2002 F250. After last weekend's road trip, I adjusted tire pressures to 70 in the rear and 60 in the front, about a 10 psi drop. That helped smooth it a lot more.

Mine are still at 80, i might need to try this too. At 70, did you get any TPMS warnings of any kind?

Also wondering ar what point the sensor comes on.

No warning yet. But I did get a warning that I was too tired and need to pull over when I went over the lane marker a few times due to a crosswind. That one caught me off guard. I was waiting for a too drunk to drive and engine shutdown next.

It came up with the little coffee cup symbol didn't it? I got that one too, lol

Mine are still at 80, i might need to try this too. At 70, did you get any TPMS warnings of any kind?
I dropped my rear PSI to 60. Softened the ride some. Didn't trigger the TPMS

Back