Tremor Production

POPDACLUTCH

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Lariat Tremor 35x12.5 Toyo MT, 18x9 -12 offset Fuel Vapor
Anyone know how often production of the Tremor takes place? My truck was scheduled for the March build, but I changed it from XLT to Lariat and the dealer said it didn't make it in for the March build! So trying to figure out how long I might be waiting till the next round of production.

i just reordered my tremor lariat sport because dealership ordered me xlt(i don't want any chrome on my truck) dealership expedited rush order i don't know how long that will take they didn't tell me i'll keep you posted

i just reordered my tremor lariat sport because dealership ordered me xlt(i don't want any chrome on my truck) dealership expedited rush order i don't know how long that will take they didn't tell me i'll keep you posted
Gotta love that leather and blacked out everything! Sucks I got set back! Driving me crazy waiting and not knowing a thing! PATIENCE.... LOL

you got it brother PATIENCE!!!!!! my first order was 10/04/19

I ordered 1/18, got a call today that my truck arrived at the dealer. Hoping to get over there in a few days to take delivery!

Congrats!! Your dealer must be on the ball. That's a really good delivery time. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it.

Back