Tremor platinum order update

RDtrippin

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Got the call this morning. Deposited 8-25 with my local dealer, production date was 10-27, ship date was 10-31 and it hit my dealers lot this morning! Interestingly, the factory winch option shipped with the truck uninstalled. Nothing that can’t be easily overcome, but I did my research when I ordered and it should have been a production line installation.

Previously the winch was a Dealer Installed item, but some Dealers struggled with doing it right, so maybe for 22' they changed it to factory install. You can probably find the threads on here with a search. Congrats and enjoy!

Got the call this morning. Deposited 8-25 with my local dealer, production date was 10-27, ship date was 10-31 and it hit my dealers lot this morning! Interestingly, the factory winch option shipped with the truck uninstalled. Nothing that can’t be easily overcome, but I did my research when I ordered and it should have been a production line installation.
Did yours have spray in bedliner and steering assist

Congratulations!!

Attachments

• ED690255-55C3-4AC1-BFE1-A7E49F97E137.jpeg
    ED690255-55C3-4AC1-BFE1-A7E49F97E137.jpeg
    655.2 KB · Views: 47
Previously the winch was a Dealer Installed item, but some Dealers struggled with doing it right, so maybe for 22' they changed it to factory install. You can probably find the threads on here with a search. Congrats and enjoy!
That’s consistent with what I had read. Nothing is static today, is it?

Latest Discussions

Back