Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-sign-nov-giveaway.jpeg

November has been an exciting month in the Tremor world. Our forum has grown to over 1500 members. 2021 Tremors are now hitting the streets. The November GroupBuy turn out was awesome (nearly 40 people participated). Our first batch of Forum Hoodies are complete and in the process of shipping. Thanks again to all of our supporting members! (more on that here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/new-fordtremor-com-supporting-membership.536/) It's very much appreciated!

What's coming up
The December Tremor of the Month photo contest will start next week, so get ready! We are working on ideas for the December Group Buy, so stay tuned. Our second run of hoodies is scheduled to be ready around the middle of the month. Last but not least we'll have the Tremor of the Year contest and our biggest giveaway ever!

Now on to the November Giveaway!
This month we'll be giving away another metal 12"x18 "FORD TREMOR PARKING ONLY" sign! To have a shot at winning, post in this thread and let us know what an awesome adventure would look like with your Tremor? Driving in the mountains, hunting trip, fishing trip, camping trip, taking it through the mud, on forest trails, etc. These adventures will be reviewed by a highly accredited judge panel (my wife and kids) and a winner will be announced the night of Thursday, December 3rd.

Good Luck!

Wow what a great sign! The short term dream is to build out an enclosed trailer into a camper/toy hauler big enough for two ATVs. The lady is afraid to ride a motorcycle on her own but is down with ATVs so this is what we decided on! I think a camping and wheeling trip from our place in Virginia to Kentucky would be fantastic. Mammoth Caves would be a great place to stop for a few days! Campfires every night, fire cooked meals, and ice cold beers over a week of summer is what we would like to do!

My life changing adventure is going to be leaving Comiefornia after living here my entire life (51 years), towing my new 34-ft gooseneck flatbed with my as yet to be delivered Tremor with everything I own on it, to a semi-retired life with my wife of 19 years in Missouri on 40 acres!

My dream tremor adventure would definitely involve trailering my raptor to some kind of offroad location far away from me, probably moab or something cool. Seems like the perfect truck for the job, all I need is a trailer wide enough to fit the raptor. Plus the tremor can have some fun too

My adventure would be heading to the mountains with family in the snow to cut a Christmas tree, after finding the perfect tree we are plowing through the snow with my Ford Tremor, I come across a stuck Chevy trail boss. The Ford Tremor has no problem rescuing the Chevy, back on the trail we find a stuck Dodge power wagon to pull to freedom. The Ford Tremor saves the day.

My adventure would be heading to the mountains with family in the snow to cut a Christmas tree, after finding the perfect tree we are plowing through the snow with my Ford Tremor, I come across a stuck Chevy trail boss. The Ford Tremor has no problem rescuing the Chevy, back on the trail we find a stuck Dodge power wagon to pull to freedom. The Ford Tremor saves the day.
I just went to the mountains today and stuffed four trees in the bed? No snow though

I love cars and i love skiing. So this truck is the best of both worlds. The perfect adventure will be a winter road trip with my kids. Mountain hopping from ID, UT and CO - skiing all the great mountain resorts. Unstoppable to the mountain, unstoppable on the mountain...

Thank you for all this website provides to us Tremor lovers!
My dream adventure would be to drive from Utah up into Montana, along the way visit Yellowstone National Park, side trip to the area where they film the TV series Yellowstone (just binge watched that show) Livingston Montana, up through Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest, Flathead Lake, Kalispell, Ashley Lake and finish with Glacier National Park. That very well may be a goal for 2021.
Happy Holidays everyone!

I am looking forward to this truck towing my enclosed trailer from CT to northern NH as often as possible hauling my snowmobiles for some great riding. Where thy e house I stay at is off the path a bit on a non maintained road in the winter with a ridiculous angle of a drive way! I want to not get stuck in the drive way like years past (winch will be the insurance in case )

Then in summertime do the same trip but with the atvs and sxs. The wife and kids are more into the summer stuff also....

C9F184CA-D76C-4570-A48E-4A67B76BD560.jpeg

The Ultimate adventure would be towing the 2 jeeps to every off-road park and go to every national park in the US minus not going to California ( because fuck that state) and explore everything the US has to offer. Taking the Tremor through out the US is the ultimate experience, enjoy every trail to pavement road you can travel on.

Of Course going to take thousands of picture along the way!!!!

Attachments

• 20200905_071908.jpg
    20200905_071908.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 20200905_114926.jpg
    20200905_114926.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 20200905_120729.jpg
    20200905_120729.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 20200911_130853.jpg
    20200911_130853.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 173
The Ultimate adventure would be towing the 2 jeeps to every off-road park and go to every national park in the US minus not going to California ( because fuck that state) and explore everything the US has to offer. Taking the Tremor through out the US is the ultimate experience, enjoy every trail to pavement road you can travel on.

Of Course going to take thousands of picture along the way!!!!
Chris, don't hold back tell how you really feel. After 51 years of being a California native I feel the same way. Never thought I'd get to this point.

Chris, don't hold back tell how you really feel. After 51 years of being a California native I feel the same way. Never thought I'd get to this point.
i spend a little over a month there and NEVER want to go back .... worst experience ever.... and they are banning everything i love fuck fuck the state.... i know there are good people there but the crazy people out number the good people

i spend a little over a month there and NEVER want to go back .... worst experience ever.... and they are banning everything i love fuck fuck the state.... i know there are good people there but the crazy people out number the good people
You really should open up more. I don't think you're true feelings are really coming out.

IMO its the greatest state in the nation, We can go to the coast, the city, the mountains, lakes and rivers. so much to do here, hunt fish camp hike ride, trails to explore. Sadly its the worse place to live. Liberal left has ruined this state.

Latest Discussions

Back