Tremor package NOT accepted?

Well, the dealership just called me again. The guy I was going to meet in an hour to place the order said he was getting ready for me and the button for an XLT no longer had the tremor option. I could get a lariat tremor, but not an XLT. He again quoted the Ford email that said "no tremor package until further notice". So unless I pay the upcharge for a Lariat I'm out of the game until further notice.

I just checked the Ford website and the option for an XLT tremor is still on the "build your own" page. Seems odd.
Sounds like an upscale attempt he doesn’t want to waste an allocation on the XLT he wants you to buy more expensive tremor

One thing nice about getting a Tremor in XLT trim is that you get a "free" upgrade to the 8" gauge cluster screen, guess that wont be the case anymore as its already standard in the Lariat.

Just to chip in - I just ordered my '22 F250 Tremor Lariat today and the dealership told me I'd likely be looking at receiving in in Jan-Feb or maybe even later. I really wanted it for March next year but with all the delays I figured I should order it now. I'll be keeping an eye on here for updates I guess!

Ford.ca isn't even updated for the '22 model year yet like the USA site, the dealer literally just tacked on an expected 1500 increase for the price change for the next model.

Latest Discussions

Back