Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I’m a huge fan of 2 Wheels. I’ve had several dirt bikes growing up. Then had 4 Jap bikes before going with Harley Davidsons. I have 2004 Custom Fatboy with 18” Apes and a bad ass 30” Iron Cross sissy bar done up with a 96” stage 3 set up, 2020 CVO Limted Electraglide with a 117” Milwaukee 8 engine with 10 grand of mods to it (baddest bike) and sadly just gave my 2003 Ultra Classic Electraglide to one of my best friends.
I absolutely LOVE RIDING MY BIKES. I bought my wife a RM-80 when we were dating. Then bought her a 2000 Harley Softail in 2010. So we both have a Passion for riding.
She broke her Femur in 2017 and has 2’ rod that was drilled through and slid in the middle of her Femur. So she’s been riding BITCH now. I had a serious on the job accident myself, and hadn’t ridden since a COLD ? FINGERS RUN on New Years Day 2013. Just bought me the CVO in April and started riding this past season. 7+ year absence. Shit I’m a bit busted up but Dang it’s Awesome being on the road again.
We met in 1990 when I bought a Honda Intercepter 750 and needed a haircut. So I went in to a hair salon and she cut my hair, and I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. That’s all it took and the rest is History.
Well anyway we watched a series with 2 seasons, back in the day called “Long Way Around” and “Long Way Down”. It’s a as bout Ewan Mc Gregor who with his buddy ride around the world on Enduros in Long Way Round.
In the Long way Down they ride their bikes from Scotland to the bottom of South Africa.
Well we just watched the first Episode of their 3rd Season, after 12 years hiatus called Long Way Up. They are riding Electric Harleys from the bottom of South America. Actually the southern tip of Argentina, up to California. On ELECTRIC HARLEYS. How the heck are they going to do it on 100 mile charge before charging it up again. This is real and is like a documentary.
Harley Davidson converted their Electric Street bikes to an Enduro style bike. They plan this trip with a crew for 3 months before a 3 month epic journey.
Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d ever want an Electric motorcycle I actually want to get one seeing this freakin thing. Will I ride it much, Who knows. My boys would definitely be laughing up a storm if I went to the Biker joints we chill at with a Electric Harley that looks more like a Croch Rocket. But I pitty the fool who messes with me.
My 2020 Limited CVO was expensive but it is the sickest ride. Put a pair of 12” mini apes on it. Wish I would behave went 14”.
These series start off a bit slow before they start their journey. But it’s really cool. I loved Long Way Down. They rode past Pyramids through the jungles where there wasn’t any roads. Hung with Lions and gorillas and other crazy animals sleeping in tents in the jungles. It was sick. I haven’t watched the first 2 series in over a decade.
We watched only 1 episode of the Long Way Up tonight. It’s on Apple TV. We got a free yr subscription from our purchase of a new IPhone at the beginning of the yr. But we have Fire Sticks that’s hooked up so that we get all movies and tv shows
Now thought I’d share with my review of this really cool real life adventure.

So I also thought it would be a great thread to see all you sick F—ks with your Bikes and maybe your Old Lady’s. I’d love to hear some bike stories. Any of you who aren’t into it don’t read or follow this thread. If I have to explain it “You would never understand the life style”
??✌️???????????

Attachments

• E2E82F84-AA85-4A9F-A675-05CCD8B2A73C.jpeg
    E2E82F84-AA85-4A9F-A675-05CCD8B2A73C.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 97
  • B295C074-365A-45E6-8AE8-878F1D2E5290.jpeg
    B295C074-365A-45E6-8AE8-878F1D2E5290.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 3537CA09-F6FE-4C5E-A8CB-B46FE2832EED.jpeg
    3537CA09-F6FE-4C5E-A8CB-B46FE2832EED.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 46
  • EDB4F10F-68FD-4A20-82F3-A8D0D21B4233.jpeg
    EDB4F10F-68FD-4A20-82F3-A8D0D21B4233.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 42
  • EB91898F-93E8-4144-8E0D-563B79592EB8.jpeg
    EB91898F-93E8-4144-8E0D-563B79592EB8.jpeg
    229.7 KB · Views: 48
  • AC8D9E34-531E-4247-8157-1302773CD9EC.jpeg
    AC8D9E34-531E-4247-8157-1302773CD9EC.jpeg
    572.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 1C29C07B-AB0D-47EA-846C-0339D71B8EED.jpeg
    1C29C07B-AB0D-47EA-846C-0339D71B8EED.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 50C8F0C7-BE26-44EF-8D78-C69C6B4CAB31.jpeg
    50C8F0C7-BE26-44EF-8D78-C69C6B4CAB31.jpeg
    396.6 KB · Views: 41
  • F9209531-C66B-474E-87FB-5CF1D490DCC3.jpeg
    F9209531-C66B-474E-87FB-5CF1D490DCC3.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 42
I’m a huge fan of 2 Wheels. I’ve had several dirt bikes growing up. Then had 4 Jap bikes before going with Harley Davidsons. I have 2004 Custom Fatboy with 18” Apes and a bad ass 30” Iron Cross sissy bar done up with a 96” stage 3 set up, 2020 CVO Limted Electraglide with a 117” Milwaukee 8 engine with 10 grand of mods to it (baddest bike) and sadly just gave my 2003 Ultra Classic Electraglide to one of my best friends.
I absolutely LOVE RIDING MY BIKES. I bought my wife a RM-80 when we were dating. Then bought her a 2000 Harley Softail in 2010. So we both have a Passion for riding.
She broke her Femur in 2017 and has 2’ rod that was drilled through and slid in the middle of her Femur. So she’s been riding BITCH now. I had a serious on the job accident myself, and hadn’t ridden since a COLD ? FINGERS RUN on New Years Day 2013. Just bought me the CVO in April and started riding this past season. 7+ year absence. Shit I’m a bit busted up but Dang it’s Awesome being on the road again.
We met in 1990 when I bought a Honda Intercepter 750 and needed a haircut. So I went in to a hair salon and she cut my hair, and I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. That’s all it took and the rest is History.
Well anyway we watched a series with 2 seasons, back in the day called “Long Way Around” and “Long Way Down”. It’s a as bout Ewan Mc Gregor who with his buddy ride around the world on Enduros in Long Way Round.
In the Long way Down they ride their bikes from Scotland to the bottom of South Africa.
Well we just watched the first Episode of their 3rd Season, after 12 years hiatus called Long Way Up. They are riding Electric Harleys from the bottom of South America. Actually the southern tip of Argentina, up to California. On ELECTRIC HARLEYS. How the heck are they going to do it on 100 mile charge before charging it up again. This is real and is like a documentary.
Harley Davidson converted their Electric Street bikes to an Enduro style bike. They plan this trip with a crew for 3 months before a 3 month epic journey.
Never in my wildest dreams would I think I’d ever want an Electric motorcycle I actually want to get one seeing this freakin thing. Will I ride it much, Who knows. My boys would definitely be laughing up a storm if I went to the Biker joints we chill at with a Electric Harley that looks more like a Croch Rocket. But I pitty the fool who messes with me.
My 2020 Limited CVO was expensive but it is the sickest ride. Put a pair of 12” mini apes on it. Wish I would behave went 14”.
These series start off a bit slow before they start their journey. But it’s really cool. I loved Long Way Down. They rode past Pyramids through the jungles where there wasn’t any roads. Hung with Lions and gorillas and other crazy animals sleeping in tents in the jungles. It was sick. I haven’t watched the first 2 series in over a decade.
We watched only 1 episode of the Long Way Up tonight. It’s on Apple TV. We got a free yr subscription from our purchase of a new IPhone at the beginning of the yr. But we have Fire Sticks that’s hooked up so that we get all movies and tv shows
Now thought I’d share with my review of this really cool real life adventure.

So I also thought it would be a great thread to see all you sick F—ks with your Bikes and maybe your Old Lady’s. I’d love to hear some bike stories. Any of you who aren’t into it don’t read or follow this thread. If I have to explain it “You would never understand the life style”
??✌???????????
Its Ewan Mc Gregor the actor that rides his bike with his best Brother From another mother. He played Obi One Konobi in the more recent Star Wars movies and Moulon Rouge and Sleep Doctor the seguel of The Shinning. He played the little boy from The Shinning but hes all grown up now. That is also was a Movie We Liked.
I like Ewan Mc Gregor espescially after watching this series back in 2002. Anyway Thats it. One dude sharing his opinion. I'm an old school Brother who is 52 Yrs Young. Maybe some of you newer kids on the block won't be into it. Thats cool. Its your time to rule the world. Its a younger mans world these days and I'm an older dude that had a good run. But I'm not out of the GAME just yet. Just more wiser and so much more FIESTY. Much Love To The Bikers ON This FORUM. Post your stories my brothers.

Love to ride! Sold my last street bike a few years back. Now still ride trails - KTM, have a Wr450 that I have street legalized to ride the dirt roads by my house. Also ATV’s...will get a HD sometime in the future, likely a used that I will mod.

Attachments

• 65964027-6EBB-4AF9-BFEA-B1B612826014.jpeg
    65964027-6EBB-4AF9-BFEA-B1B612826014.jpeg
    366.6 KB · Views: 61
Love to ride! Sold my last street bike a few years back. Now still ride trails - KTM, have a Wr450 that I have street legalized to ride the dirt roads by my house. Also ATV’s...will get a HD sometime in the future, likely a used that I will mod.
Thats a sick f@#&in ride. Plus any Bike is awesome. Especilly toolin through the woods. Sadly i live on Long Island with all suburbs and very liittle woods around me. But I used take my RM 125 and strap a nap sack to the front of my handle bars with a couple of 2Liter bottles with my gas mix with a couple joints in my pockets (I gave up smokin earbs when i had my accident and was put on some many meds, and then quit those evil drugs also. so just drinks these days for me). Then get lost in the bit of woods we do have with 5-6 of my crue for several hours and have a blast.
So loved you sharing. Thanks my man.

Got my license in college. Didn’t have a chance for many years to ride. Then got married and rode Ireland on a Honda NC750X with my wife. Now I ride a Suzuki SV650S. It’s good times!

Attachments

• 5583BE63-4FB7-43D0-A9EE-85ADD6AC9E82.jpeg
    5583BE63-4FB7-43D0-A9EE-85ADD6AC9E82.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 27
I used to ride. Started on a Suzuki DRZ400SM Supermoto then on to a Suzuki SV650 Naked. Then Honda decided to give away brand new CBR1000RRs for near nothing so I had to buy a liter sport bike. My preference for bikes was like my preference for women...the ones you had to work harder to get what you wanted were the better bikes. The CBR just wanted to go but the others handled so much nicer.

Harley Davidson's management had to do something to keep shareholders from bailing as their prime (and nearly only) demographic is getting out of the age range for their hardware (aka dying) and they have low appeal to younger generations of 2 wheelers. I think it is an interesting move and hope it works out for them.

These days I stick to 4 wheeled 'bikes'...
IMG_6761.jpg
iHZTPD7.jpg

Last edited:
I used to ride. Started on a Suzuki DRZ400SM Supermoto then on to a Suzuki SV650 Naked. Then Honda decided to give away brand new CBR1000RRs for near nothing so I had to buy a liter sport bike. My preference for bikes was like my preference for women...the ones you had to work harder to get what you wanted were the better bikes. The CBR just wanted to go but the others handled so much nicer.

Harley Davidson's management had to do something to keep shareholders from bailing as their prime (and nearly only) demographic is getting out of the age range for their hardware (aka dying) and they have low appeal to younger generations of 2 wheelers. I think it is an interesting move and hope it works out for them.

These days I stick to 4 wheeled 'bikes'...View attachment 7267View attachment 7268
Looks like fun your friend look familiar

I am going to watch the series you posted. One of my dreams is to get on a bike, carry everything I need in the side bags and ride west, no agenda, no timelines, just me and the road.
Great series. Someday my man. You’ll love it.

Got my license in college. Didn’t have a chance for many years to ride. Then got married and rode Ireland on a Honda NC750X with my wife. Now I ride a Suzuki SV650S. It’s good times!
Super sweet my brother

These days I stick to 4 wheeled 'bikes'...View attachment 7267View attachment 7268
Super cool. Harleys are awesome but so are all bikes. It’s a passion as you know. And it looks like fun those sweet rides.

Back