Tremor Options - What am I missing?

Fredc

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 sport
Am I missing any options on this truck:
F350 SRW 4X4 CREW CABEXTERIOR PLATINUM 160" WB STYLESIDE ICONIC SILVER 6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESELINTERIOR 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC BLACK LEATHER
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.713A
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL10,495.00
10-SPEED AUTOMATIC NO CHARGE
3.55 ELECTRONIC-LOCKING AXLE NO CHARGE
ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS 135.00
TREMOR OFF-ROAD PACKAGE 3,975.00
.35" OFF ROAD LT285/75R18E AT.
SKID PLATES
LOW GLOSS BLCK PNT ALUM-18"WH
11500# GVWR PACKAGE
VEHICLE SAFE BY CONSOLE VAULT330.00
RAPID HEAT SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER 250.00
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER 100.00
50 STATE EMISSIONS NO CHARGE
POWER MOONROOF TWIN PANEL1,495.00
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE 500.00
ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS 95.00
JACK
UPFITTER SWITCHES 165.00
397 AMP ALTERNATOR NO CHARGE
TOUGH BED SPRAY IN BEDLINER 595.

Does the Plat come with adaptive cruise control?

Does the Plat come with adaptive cruise control?
Yes it does.

Am I missing any options on this truck:

You ordering a 2021 or find a 2020?
If 2021, Adaptive steering is now an option @$1000. If you want that make sure it gets added.
Don't forget to clarify which running boards you want. Power running boards get replaced when you select the Tremor package, but can be added back for free. (Website will not let you select it, but dealer should be able to, it is a viable combo)
Missing the Winch!
Vinyl flooring? Mudflaps?

Yes it does.

You ordering a 2021 or find a 2020?
If 2021, Adaptive steering is now an option @$1000. If you want that make sure it gets added.
Don't forget to clarify which running boards you want. Power running boards get replaced when you select the Tremor package, but can be added back for free. (Website will not let you select it, but dealer should be able to, it is a viable combo)
Missing the Winch!
Vinyl flooring? Mudflaps?
Yes I found a 2020 - so adaptive cruise is included. I don't think I would order it any differently then this one is equipped..

Dang man my bad I forgot the vinyl flooring that I added! Can't understand why its an upcharge though as it should be a credit !!! :LOL:

Looks like a great build. Now you need a great price.

Looks like a great build. Now you need a great price.
I can get A plan for $78,946 from a MSRP of $87,575. Is this a good deal? Not sure they will negotiate off A plan for a Tremor. They can’t keep these things on the lots...

I can get A plan for $78,946 from a MSRP of $87,575. Is this a good deal? Not sure they will negotiate off A plan for a Tremor. They can’t keep these things on the lots...
A Plan is great! Be happy with that!

That’s a great price too.

Thanks everyone for the help. I am locked in on this truck - put the deposit down today. Truck is supposed to be delivered next week. I got really lucky to find a truck that the dealer ordered with the color and options I would have ordered for a 2021. I almost went with a Ram Limited 3500 - but enjoyed driving the ford more...

Back