Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Ford F350 Tremor 6.7L Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
2012 Ford F150 FX4 3.5l Ecoboost
First Responder
Firefighter
Hey All,

Im new to the forum so I'll introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I live in the Pacific North West. I ordered a 2020 Tremor in Jan of 2020 and covid hit and shut things down. Once they were back up and running they still had issues getting certain parts. Ford put my truck on the back burner trying to get parts for the options I ordered. Fast forward to October and the truck is delivered but not as ordered. The dealer gave me the same deal on a new 2021 tremor which I ordered and will hopefully have by January. It's been a long road but hoping to join the Tremor owners club soon. I was bummed I couldnt get the sport package because i wanted the truck in race red. I plan on blacking out all chrome fairly quickly. Also didnt get the led headlights because they would come with the chrome trim. Ill have to remedy that as well. The avatar picture is the 2020 I rejected. Anyway thanks for letting me ramble. I look forward to surfing these forums and chatting with you all.

Thanks

Tyler

Good luck!

Hey All,

Im new to the forum so I'll introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I live in the Pacific North West. I ordered a 2020 Tremor in Jan of 2020 and covid hit and shut things down. Once they were back up and running they still had issues getting certain parts. Ford put my truck on the back burner trying to get parts for the options I ordered. Fast forward to October and the truck is delivered but not as ordered. The dealer gave me the same deal on a new 2021 tremor which I ordered and will hopefully have by January. It's been a long road but hoping to join the Tremor owners club soon. I was bummed I couldnt get the sport package because i wanted the truck in race red. I plan on blacking out all chrome fairly quickly. Also didnt get the led headlights because they would come with the chrome trim. Ill have to remedy that as well. The avatar picture is the 2020 I rejected. Anyway thanks for letting me ramble. I look forward to surfing these forums and chatting with you all.

Thanks

Tyler
Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here!

What was missing on the 2020 that showed up, and what all is on your 21 list? Just curious! :D

Hey All,

Thanks

Tyler
Tyler, the sport package is the same as the black appearance package on the 21' you should try and get that resolved ASAP.

Oh, I get it, the 21' truck is already on the way.. (y) I'm from a different part of the country

Hey All,

Thanks

Tyler
Welcome, and congrats on the order. Race Red makes a statement on these trucks! Great plan, by the way - but I'd love to hear more details.

What is your plan for the bumpers? Paint, wrap, powder coat, aftermarket replacements?

Congrats.

Congrats! It will be worth the wait! ?

Welcome, and congrats on the order. Race Red makes a statement on these trucks! Great plan, by the way - but I'd love to hear more details.

What is your plan for the bumpers? Paint, wrap, powder coat, aftermarket replacements?
I picked up the truck a couple days ago and I'm stoked to start this build. I'm going to have the whole mod process documented on my youtube channel TSGear and on my buddies channel MaxxPowell. He has far more subs then I do. I'm either going with Morimoto XB LED headlight or Alpha Rex . For other lighting WE are working with Heretic Studios. I'm looking at a few bumper options but may either Linex or paint the bumpers in the mean time. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to paint them body match or a satin black. After getting the truck I feel like it will need a level soon. I'm likely looking at a gradual transition to a Carli suspension although I'm not unhappy with the factory suspension at the moment. Id like to put 37s on with 18in wheels eventually. I have appointment set up for Linex and tint. We are going for an overland capable work truck because I will be using this truck for a Tractor/dirtwork side business.

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here!

What was missing on the 2020 that showed up, and what all is on your 21 list? Just curious! :D
It was mostly the ultimate tow package and the trailer TPMS and Camera. It wasn't a huge deal but given that it didn't show up until late October it wasn't much longer to wait for the options I wanted.

Back