modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
We have a few on-road reviews of the Tremor, but I have yet to see any off-road reviews. How's it ride when the terrain gets rough?

Can't wait for Carli Suspension to adapt one of their suspension systems for this truck. We'll lose a little payload but rear axle articulation will be a lot better. Their torsion sway bar will help with front axle articulation without the need for a front sway bar disconnect like in the PW. I've had their systems in my prior 01 Excursion and 05 F250. They make amazing parts.

Another good one from Big Truck Big RV

Can't wait for Carli Suspension to adapt one of their suspension systems for this truck. We'll lose a little payload but rear axle articulation will be a lot better. Their torsion sway bar will help with front axle articulation without the need for a front sway bar disconnect like in the PW. I've had their systems in my prior 01 Excursion and 05 F250. They make amazing parts.
I've contacted Carli already and they said that the 2017+ kits will work with the 2020 I asked them if the 10 speed trans and transfer case were any different and they said they didn't believe it caused any difference. He said they've had a few people order the kits but they they haven't got a 2020 in shop yet to confirm yet, but said the people that ordered haven't called with problems. So take it for what its worth.

I've contacted Carli already and they said that the 2017+ kits will work with the 2020 I asked them if the 10 speed trans and transfer case were any different and they said they didn't believe it caused any difference. He said they've had a few people order the kits but they they haven't got a 2020 in shop yet to confirm yet, but said the people that ordered haven't called with problems. So take it for what its worth.
Good to know. thanks.

??

LOL those media dudes were a bit out of their element on the Ford course. This guy is pretty good at giving insight while driving.

Back