HOT! Tremor Off-Road "Military Green" T-Shirts Available Now!

I'm excited to announce the second run of our Tremor Off-Road t-shirts are now available! Here's a great way to show your support for the #1 community dedicated to enthusiasts of the Ford Super Duty Tremor. The t-shirts come in "Military Green" and feature our Tremor Off-Road Forum logo on the front with the American flag on the sleeve. These are screen printed using Next Level 6210 branded shirts by Honor ScreenPrinting, a veteran owned business based in Manhattan, Kansas. They are very soft, light weight shirts with an athletic slim fit. If you like a loose fitting shirt, I would recommend ordering an extra size up. Shirts are $20 + Shipping + Taxes. BUT WAIT... There's more! First 15 orders will also receive a free blacked out Tremor Off-Road sticker! Head on over to the Etsy shop to place your order!

View attachment 24069
IMG_3373.jpeg
View attachment 24068

Got mine ordered. Love it!

If I bought a Green Shirt, it would be my 2nd. One St Patty's Green shirt is enough for me. All those years of Ironing Fatigues .. Not that I ever wore them, I mostly wore Blues. Come inspection time, those Cotton Fatigues had to have Sharp Sleeves and had to "thunk" when you flicked it. Then those F'n Boots .. On rare occasions, I'd have to pitch in to Guard a few SR's and U2's. It'd get so hot on the Tarmac, you could watch the Polish melt. No .. ? ..!!

Thanks for the overwhelming support on the orders! All orders have shipped or will ship today! Please send me a message if there are any issues with the shirts/hoodies.

I'm excited to announce the second run of our Tremor Off-Road t-shirts are now available! Here's a great way to show your support for the #1 community dedicated to enthusiasts of the Ford Super Duty Tremor. The t-shirts come in "Military Green" and feature our Tremor Off-Road Forum logo on the front with the American flag on the sleeve. These are screen printed using Next Level 6210 branded shirts by Honor ScreenPrinting, a veteran owned business based in Manhattan, Kansas. They are very soft, light weight shirts with an athletic slim fit. If you like a loose fitting shirt, I would recommend ordering an extra size up. Shirts are $20 + Shipping + Taxes. BUT WAIT... There's more! First 15 orders will also receive a free blacked out Tremor Off-Road sticker! Head on over to the Etsy shop to place your order!

View attachment 24069
IMG_3373.jpeg
View attachment 24068

Thanks Got one before they were gone again!

My shirt also arrived today with the sticker! Shirt is super comfy. Fits great, looks great. And love the blacked out sticker!

Back