HOT! Tremor Off-Road Hoodies Available Now!

@Bones - Your delay is completely my fault, I had a few packages come back to me with not enough postage. (Still learning how to use/ship with Etsy). I tried to rush 'em back out as fast as I could. I think the holiday slowed things down a bit too.
Owning ones mistakes seems to be a rare and refreshing value today, good on you bro!
I look forward to picking up some of your merch next go around.

Hate I missed the first batch!! Definitely want one! Tremor is in production and will hopefully be at my dealer by Christmas!????

I will take a small and medium gray on your next order, as my wife and I are also not large people. My truck is CG, so the gray sweatshirt should go well with the color of the truck. :cool:

Another suggestion will be gray sweatshirts with black lettering to match my Lariat Black package... (y)

Just checked and it's showing they were delivered! Did you get 'em?

"Delivered, Garage or Other Location at Address"
So I got this morning from the post office ... They were put on the wrong truck and was delivered to another house ... They had to go back and get the package from them and I got to pick it up today from the post office.... What a mess... They the people that got the package opened the box too ... I was like isn't that a felony ... The post office was like you got your package right ..... Whatever I got my hoodie and it fucking awesome .... Will post the pose this weekend

So I got this morning from the post office ... They were put on the wrong truck and was delivered to another house ... They had to go back and get the package from them and I got to pick it up today from the post office.... What a mess... They the people that got the package opened the box too ... I was like isn't that a felony ... The post office was like you got your package right ..... Whatever I got my hoodie and it fucking awesome .... Will post the pose this weekend

Sounds like our mail service........It plain sucks!!!!! We get the neighbor's stuff, our stuff ends up over on another street and half the time it just sits at the post office for days and we have to go get it! It's so bad, the other day I had an entire bed mattress sitting on my front step !!! We didn't order a mattress !! Looked at the label and yeah, plain as day the address was for two streets over. I knew that area was elderly people, so I did my good deed for the day and loaded the damn thing up and delivered it myself.

So anyways.......I just hope I receive my sweatshirt!!!

My hoodie just came in the mail today. ?
Thanks @modified for the quick shipment.
0D758D46-DD0C-41BB-ADCE-CBF5B430FB59.jpeg

Glad it made it @Kernaljonboy - Looks like out of all the packages I sent out, only 2 are missing/lost. I'm not sure if that is good or normal with USPS?

That is par for the course with USPS!

Glad it made it @Kernaljonboy - Looks like out of all the packages I sent out, only 2 are missing/lost. I'm not sure if that is good or normal with USPS?
Yeah Dan, you would think that if the system worked like it was supposed to, when the package says "delivered" it would actually be delivered. I even waited a couple of days before contacting you to see if it would show up. Anyway, no reflection on you and your magnificent efforts shipping out to everyone (I wouldn't want to do it). I know I'll get one sooner or later.

-Tony

Hey Dan! Any chance (in the near Future)... A Mens "Tank Top" with Large print in back and a smaller print in front could be available for those of us that like "Tank Tops"? Thx????

Got the pose and a tire tucked in

And a front pose as well

Attachments

• 20201206_110742.jpg
    20201206_110742.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 20201206_115458.jpg
    20201206_115458.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 165

Latest Discussions

Back