HOT! Tremor Off-Road Hoodies Available Now!

Thank you everyone! I'm heading to the post office now to drop off all the orders from this morning.

Please be sure to post your thoughts of the hoodie once you receive it! (good or bad, be honest, I can take it ? ) Also if I messed up any of the orders, let me know and I'll take care of it right away!

Our first run of forum hoodies are finally here and ready to ship out! These awesome mid-weight hooded sweatshirts are the perfect way to show your Tremor pride and keep you warm during these dark winter months. These are screen printed using Independent Trading Co branded hoodies that are 80/20 cotton/polyester blend fleece with 100% cotton face. You'll also feel good knowing these were produced by Honor ScreenPrinting, a veteran owned business based in Manhattan, Kansas. (Thanks to @Chris21667 for the introduction!)

For a limited time you, can grab one for $30 + shipping + taxes. We have sizes in stock ranging from Medium - 3XL of each color. The black hoodies feature our forum logo along with the US flag. The grey hoodies will feature the forum logo. To order, head on over to Etsy with the following link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModifiedShop

View attachment 9828View attachment 9829View attachment 9832
I had no luck finding some hot models to showcase this awesome hoodie, so you'll have to settle for me. :cool:.
my Gf may be interested in being the hot Model

Ever tried hand modeling?? Im down, I would love a nice new hoodie!

EDIT: got mine before those 20 others that have it in their cart steal it from me! hah!

Last edited:
Made two trips to the post office sending out orders! Can't wait for you guys to get them.

tremor-mail-drop-off.jpeg

(Tremor Hoodies shipped via the Tremor Express)

Made two trips to the post office sending out orders! Can't wait for you guys to get them.

View attachment 9866
Thanks Boss I am sure the guys like me will wear them with PRIDE!

View attachment 9866
Should have them soon, being they were shipped from Texas, headed to Texas!!!

Got mine.

Maybe next order add the flag to right shoulder so stars in the front. Like it is our our military uniform

Back