Tremor meet and greet - Austin, TX area.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are some locations around the Loop 360 bridge (Pennybacker Bridge) we could take a picture of the trucks with the bridge in the background, no matter what time we meet.
PennybackerBridge.jpg

Cool idea we should start left to right by year then go to modified and super modified. That way they get a view of Stock vs what is possible. Same as a standard car show. I have never seen a 2019 or 2020 model example only in photos would be nice to see the first models.

With a stroke of luck and rubbing the magic lamp I can be there around noon or later. They finally found the leak on my new 2022 Tremor and it was the stupid $75 dollar option for roof clearance lights. I knew I should have never checked that box.

Too late for me, 2 would be better, have a 3 hour drive home.
Here is my deal
How's October 1st @ 4:00 sound?
I'm just one of many, my situation is I'm coming from Leakey, 3 hour drive home. Having time to talk with people is more important to me than eating, even though I did earn the name Lunch Box for a reason. So, it is whatever.

Here is my deal

I'm just one of many, my situation is I'm coming from Leakey, 3 hour drive home. Having time to talk with people is more important to me than eating, even though I did earn the name Lunch Box for a reason. So, it is whatever.

2:00 would work for me. Let me double-check with Bronco and we'll finalize the time tonight.

With a stroke of luck and rubbing the magic lamp I can be there around noon or later. They finally found the leak on my new 2022 Tremor and it was the stupid $75 dollar option for roof clearance lights. I knew I should have never checked that box.
Roof clearance lights are badass though. You did the right thing.

Back