Tremor meet and greet - Austin, TX area.

Will you be attending?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

OutOfHere

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 7.3L Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
1978 VW Westfalia Camper
Hmm only 4 people of the original 11 or 12 who stated they could make it on the first have voted :(
Thanks for putting this together - I will be there
2020 Tremor F-250 Silver Spruce - Lariat Ultimate
With Four Wheel Camper

jjfred2112

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Reaction Points
Military
Army National Guard
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3L Tremor Package
Current Ride #2
2022 Royal Enfield INT 650
Hmm only 4 people of the original 11 or 12 who stated they could make it on the first have voted :(
Yeah, I coach my stepson's soccer team and we have a game that day. If it was the 24th, I could. We have a bye that weekend.

Lunch Box

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Yeah, I coach my stepson's soccer team and we have a game that day. If it was the 24th, I could. We have a bye that weekend.
Ok, you know we talk to one another on here, get good advice, sometimes questionable advice, but all and all, all of us are better off for it. Now wouldn't it be nice to put a face and a voice with those threads? Of course it would. I love college football, especially Texas Longhorn football, but I will record it. Family does Trump most things, I understand. Do your best to consider this event, I'm most looking forward to meet the infamous BRONCO HOOVES, this guy and Vecman both have great imput, but Vecman is in Arizona. Now Bronco is a technical wizard, and does all the research and saves all of us alot of time. Give that time back and come to this meet up, meet everyone, this forum will then be even more enjoyable. Lastly bring your wash mits and buckets so we can all do a good deed and wash Broncos truck, including the bed as I don't think I've EVER seen it clean in any picture posted!!! But I do understand you have to leave the computer in order to wash your truck!!!!!!@

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

OP
OP
BroncoHooves

BroncoHooves

Center Console Unbolter
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
Former USAF
Current Ride
'22 F350 6.7L Lariat
Ok, you know we talk to one another on here, get good advice, sometimes questionable advice, but all and all, all of us are better off for it. Now wouldn't it be nice to put a face and a voice with those threads? Of course it would. I love college football, especially Texas Longhorn football, but I will record it. Family does Trump most things, I understand. Do your best to consider this event, I'm most looking forward to meet the infamous BRONCO HOOVES, this guy and Vecman both have great imput, but Vecman is in Arizona. Now Bronco is a technical wizard, and does all the research and saves all of us alot of time. Give that time back and come to this meet up, meet everyone, this forum will then be even more enjoyable. Lastly bring your wash mits and buckets so we can all do a good deed and wash Broncos truck, including the bed as I don't think I've EVER seen it clean in any picture posted!!! But I do understand you have to leave the computer in order to wash your truck!!!!!!@

You’re too kind 🙂 Thank you for those words.

jjfred2112

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Reaction Points
Military
Army National Guard
Current Ride
2021 Ford F-250 XLT 7.3L Tremor Package
Current Ride #2
2022 Royal Enfield INT 650

It's going to be close for me. Stepson's game starts at 11AM. We also just had a baby on September 9th. I'm trying to help the wife with that, too. It's an hour drive for me, which is easier than some other people. I can be there, but just not sure if I will make it exactly at 2PM.

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
It's going to be close for me. Stepson's game starts at 11AM. We also just had a baby on September 9th. I'm trying to help the wife with that, too. It's an hour drive for me, which is easier than some other people. I can be there, but just not sure if I will make it exactly at 2PM.

I'm sure we'll be hanging out for a few hours so no rush to be there exactly at 2PM.

Av8ter

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Army Vet.
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7 Platinum Tremor
Current Ride #2
2018 Yamaha GP1800 & VXR
Sounds like fun but I will be out of town that weekend. Otherwise we would go. Heading to Durango for the Silverton train ride.

Lunch Box

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Still on track for next Saturday at 2pm
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

Meet, greet, and EAT, Let's get it going. Meet the people you share posts with, look and compare trucks, mods, and ideas. Meet the world famous BRONCO HOOVES, the guy who is a research genius 👏! This dude can figure out anything, I know he has helped me. I think he has a lap top necklace. Never takes more than 30 seconds to get a response from him. I'm a college football addict, but I can't miss this.

Let's get it going, see you in Austin next Saturday. Show up when you can, 2pm is just a start. Gonna be fun and interesting for sure.

Lunch Box

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

Meet, greet, and EAT, Let's get it going. Meet the people you share posts with, look and compare trucks, mods, and ideas. Meet the world famous BRONCO HOOVES, the guy who is a research genius 👏! This dude can figure out anything, I know he has helped me. I think he has a lap top necklace. Never takes more than 30 seconds to get a response from him. I'm a college football addict, but I can't miss this.

Let's get it going, see you in Austin next Saturday. Show up when you can, 2pm is just a start. Gonna be fun and interesting for sure.
CRICKETS????????