Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
No
Current Ride
2020 tremor
First Responder
Yes
I am wanting to leave my tremor can’t stand the rake anyone done one on a tremor if so what kind and does it work good? Had mine sense February love the truck. Pulls my 15000 pound camper great

I leveled mine with 1.5" rough country springs. It has a 1.5" rake to it. Measured from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well arch:
Front- 42 1/2"
Rear- 44"

20200625_130237.jpg

I’m also interested in what everyone has done for the rake on these Tremors. I’m looking for a little less rake or total level options out there.

I leveled mine with 1.5" rough country springs. It has a 1.5" rake to it. Measured from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well arch:
Front- 42 1/2"
Rear- 44"

View attachment 2631

How does the front end ride quality compare now to when you first had the truck without the RC Springs? Would you go with something else if you had the choice again?

How does the front end ride quality compare now to when you first had the truck without the RC Springs? Would you go with something else if you had the choice again?
They are progressive rate springs, and the ride is great. I have a camper on the way and didn't want a perfectly level truck for when i hook up to the camper pointing the nose in the air. That said, when you look at my truck it looks damn near level. I have seen some level kits that take the rake completely out and the trucks look nose high. (to me at least.) I would definitely choose these springs again.

I’m also interested in what everyone has done for the rake on these Tremors. I’m looking for a little less rake or total level options out there.

I ordered a reverse level from PMF. I had bad luck with my last truck and alignment issues after lifting the front. It eventually got sorted out but after spending $$ so it would handle normally.

Front- 42 1/2"
Rear- 44"

View attachment 2631
Truck looks great. I want it completely level if I can find one so I can run 37-12.50 tires

They are progressive rate springs, and the ride is great. I have a camper on the way and didn't want a perfectly level truck for when i hook up to the camper pointing the nose in the air. That said, when you look at my truck it looks damn near level. I have seen some level kits that take the rake completely out and the trucks look nose high. (to me at least.) I would definitely choose these springs again.

I understand what you were going for. Your truck looks great! What size tires are you running?

Hey Warpath, your truck looks great and I'm leaning towards doing the same. Did you get the trackbar bracket or anything else to get it to work correctly?

Front- 42 1/2"
Rear- 44"

View attachment 2631

Hey Warpath, your truck looks great and I'm leaning towards doing the same. Did you get the trackbar bracket or anything else to get it to work correctly?
Thanks, I did. When I raised the front it offset the axle a 1/2" to the drivers side. So I got a readylift adjustable track bar. I liked the Readylift because I could adjust it while its on the truck, it doesn't use heim joints and has an upgraded ball joint. Here is the track bar : https://www.readylift.com/track-bar-for-0-0-5-0-of.html

Spend money in the level then spend more money on the bags to keep it level when the trucks at work. People have too much money.

I still don’t understand the so called obsession, I think the truck looks great oem.
Methods and 12.5 tires does increase this oem look though. Of course this is only my opinions. Haha.

I’m glad everyone has extra money. I’d just spend it elsewhere, such as a 18 GT3 manual;)

Sweeeeeet! Love that set up!

whats the rake with the Carli 2.5 and stock rear? Did you measure the fender wells?

Thanks!
“Carli Level. about 10 hours install, no help. except with the Track bar and bleeding brakes,
2020 Ford f250 Tremor. 6.7
Front only
41 3/8” fenderwell before
43 1/2” fender well after.

REAR 44 1/2””

Thanks!
“Carli Level. about 10 hours install, no help. except with the Track bar and bleeding brakes,
2020 Ford f250 Tremor. 6.7
Front only
41 3/8” fenderwell before
43 1/2” fender well after.

REAR 44 1/2””
Thanks for the info!

I am wanting to leave my tremor can’t stand the rake anyone done one on a tremor if so what kind and does it work good? Had mine sense February love the truck. Pulls my 15000 pound camper great
Leveled mine with a Carli backcountry system and 37’s.

Attachments

• B39CBD64-A6B7-4E06-A629-8B85AEA352C0.jpeg
    B39CBD64-A6B7-4E06-A629-8B85AEA352C0.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 1,778
  • 3133DF87-B711-45B1-84D0-9B025DD385D2.jpeg
    3133DF87-B711-45B1-84D0-9B025DD385D2.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 1,750
  • 27492AFE-C39E-4596-B33B-8EB4871BDC04.jpeg
    27492AFE-C39E-4596-B33B-8EB4871BDC04.jpeg
    473.2 KB · Views: 1,699
Back