Tremor leveling kit

Where did you get the badging? Looks great! Yoast Fabrication. If your interested let me know and I can pull up the quote number, I’m sure they have in their system. I thought it turned out perfect, fits the truck nicely.

Yes, I would really appreciate if you could send quote #. Also, I'm considering the same leveling kit. Do you know if you have a 3" rear block?

Carli 2.5” front only. Not cheap, but rides better than stock. Plus I adjusted air pressures. View attachment 2651
Awesome looking truck! Thinking about doing the Carli Commuter level as well. There are so many "options" that go along with that kit. Can you list out what you installed as part of the commuter system? Just the base kit- i.e. Springs, shocks, and adjustable track bar? Did you install any of the other "options" listed on their website? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. My Tremor comes in May so want to try and order now.

Base Kit Includes:

CS-FLC-05Front Leveling Coils
CS-FC20SPKG-LVL-17Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks
CS-FORDBBL-LVL-17-FFront Brake Lines
CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.52° Caster Shims
CS-FBDF-2.5-17High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
CS-FATB-17Track Bar

Awesome looking truck! Thinking about doing the Carli Commuter level as well. There are so many "options" that go along with that kit. Can you list out what you installed as part of the commuter system? Just the base kit- i.e. Springs, shocks, and adjustable track bar? Did you install any of the other "options" listed on their website? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. My Tremor comes in May so want to try and order now.

Base Kit Includes:

CS-FLC-05Front Leveling Coils
CS-FC20SPKG-LVL-17Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks
CS-FORDBBL-LVL-17-FFront Brake Lines
CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.52° Caster Shims
CS-FBDF-2.5-17High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
CS-FATB-17Track Bar
Thanks! Just the kit you have listed, I will the get Carli sway bar, it is said to also improve ride. I still like it, I believe there is a ride improvement. Thinking of the full Devers rear springs at some point but I will need bags, I do tow......
with all I have heard order sooner rather than later.

Just installed a Readylift 66-2726 on my wife's 2020 tremor. Like others, even though it says it won't work on a tremor its absolutely fine. No camber/caster slugs needed. No death wobble. Stock truck without the rake. Its only $270 on Amazon and comes with the track bar relocation bracket.
Thats what I just ordered from Amazon I think it was $250 For my 2021 F350 Tremor eh

What’s everyone MPG from the stock Tremor to adding the Carli 2.5 Backcountry with 37’s?

Same here. ReadyLift 2.5” leveling kit fit just fine. Steering wheel maybe 10 degrees off center and will need alignment. No “death wobble” even before alignment.

Attachments

• 819C40CF-F449-4EE3-B365-26D87B424FFF.jpeg
    819C40CF-F449-4EE3-B365-26D87B424FFF.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 476
I don’t know if 4Wheel Parts used the shims. Alignment was part of the install package though. Just put the 37’s on today too. I love this truck.
Hey Swearfinger. What size rim and offset? Do you have any rubbing?

I leveled mine with 1.5" rough country springs. It has a 1.5" rake to it. Measured from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well arch:
Front- 42 1/2"
Rear- 44"

View attachment 2631
Rough country says their springs don't work with Tremor. I take it that was BS?? I have 21 Iconic just like yours. Looks good. I had those wheels on a 12 Ram before as well. Didn't care for center caps.

Rough country says their springs don't work with Tremor. I take it that was BS?? I have 21 Iconic just like yours. Looks good. I had those wheels on a 12 Ram before as well. Didn't care for center caps.
Yup, they work great. I asked why thier description said that and they told me it was because they never put them on a Tremor. Simply they didn't have a Tremor to test it on so they couldn't verify fitment.

Yup, they work great. I asked why thier description said that and they told me it was because they never put them on a Tremor. Simply they didn't have a Tremor to test it on so they couldn't verify fitment.
I had wondered about their fitment on the 7.3 as well after I saw you had 0 issues with your 6.7 tremor (RC it only works on V10 and 6.7) Guess I’ll be giving them a call. I had these on my ‘18 6.7 and they left the perfect amount of rake. I assume the springs are made for the heavier front end with the diesel so maybe that has something to do with it.

I noticed that everyone who installs a spring lift. Most of the springs are binded or bowed. Is that normal? If you look at the before the spring is straight up and down. After adding the new spring it’s got the bow in it. I’ve noticed that a lot.

i’m coming from a tundra. So I’m used to coil-overs. Anytime you for put too much compression on a spring with the tundra it bows like that. When you see that on a coil-over you need to back off the tension until it straightens back up.

I noticed that everyone who installs a spring lift. Most of the springs are binded or bowed. Is that normal? If you look at the before the spring is straight up and down. After adding the new spring it’s got the bow in it. I’ve noticed that a lot.

i’m coming from a tundra. So I’m used to coil-overs. Anytime you for put too much compression on a spring with the tundra it bows like that. When you see that on a coil-over you need to back off the tension until it straightens back up.
CJC explains the bow in the Instagram link above. It is by design, at least for Carli springs.

Ordered the Carli leveling kit for mine. Now to find someone to install it.

:cool:

Back