Tremor-less

RCnTexas

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 KR Tremor
Well...I couldn't resist selling my KR at 10K over what I paid for it. Looks like I'll be a Tremor-less lurker for now. I am thinking of looking into a new one down the road with new interior once inventories are somewhat normal again. (I am sure that will be a while!)

I was close to doing it but i like the truck too much and I'm not ready for the EV commuter yet.

Texas dealer made you that offer? I gotta say, if I got an offer like that mine would be gone too. My dealers offer was more like 6k under what I paid and I got a good deal on it to begin with.

Well...I couldn't resist selling my KR at 10K over what I paid for it. Looks like I'll be a Tremor-less lurker for now. I am thinking of looking into a new one down the road with new interior once inventories are somewhat normal again. (I am sure that will be a while!)
Did you have any aftermarket mods?

Texas dealer made you that offer? I gotta say, if I got an offer like that mine would be gone too. My dealers offer was more like 6k under what I paid and I got a good deal on it to begin with.
There are a few here in Texas that are screwing their customers both ways and I hope those dealers loose a lot of the regulars in doing so. I traded a 2019 xlt premium with heated and cooled seats also had a fifth wheel rails and they only gave me around 3500 but they did come off the new one about 3000. Looked back at my tuck I traded and it was 59k 12 grand above what they gave me so I was a little pissed and they heard about it.

There are a few here in Texas that are screwing their customers both ways and I hope those dealers loose a lot of the regulars in doing so. I traded a 2019 xlt premium with heated and cooled seats also had a fifth wheel rails and they only gave me around 3500 but they did come off the new one about 3000. Looked back at my tuck I traded and it was 59k 12 grand above what they gave me so I was a little pissed and they heard about it.
Ok, hold it, they gave you 3500 for a 2019? Must be a typo...

Maybe 20k, 10k don’t gimme enough after taxes and add on’s! Good luck in the future

You got 10K more even after considering vehicle sales tax? Here in TX the sales tax would be nearly $5K for my build. I'd have to get alot more than $10K to make it worth the hassle.
I traded in 2 cars on the original purchase of the Tremor so tax wasn't an issue....

Back