Tremor Lariat with 40/20/40 front bench?

Stretch

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor
Hello all,

I'm looking at getting the new tremor but need the 40/20/40 bench seat in the front. Does anyone know if this is an available option with the tremor package? All I've seen so far is 40/console/40 which is what I have right now with the 14' raptor. Thanks!

It was an option when i ordered mine here in Canada.

Hello all,

I'm looking at getting the new tremor but need the 40/20/40 bench seat in the front. Does anyone know if this is an available option with the tremor package? All I've seen so far is 40/console/40 which is what I have right now with the 14' raptor. Thanks!

Its an option but you will most likely have to order it that way. I had my dealer search on hand inventory for any lariat with the 40/20/40 and they had none. I settled on the XLT with the premium package.

Its an option but you will most likely have to order it that way. I had my dealer search on hand inventory for any lariat with the 40/20/40 and they had none. I settled on the XLT with the premium package.
I ended up doing the exact same thing, my dealer told me they are expecting at least 6 month wait time for any new orders at this point.

For me the front bench seat was a must so I ordered it.

Mines an XLT but it's on option on lariat.

I do wish it had the rear ac vents and the USB /110 option in the rear. But it's one of those things that you need to decide what's more important.

I have the Lariat with the 40/20/40. Too many kids to have the center console. Good thing almost every option is still available. So much so that my dealership had Limited written all over my docs despite it being a Lariat.
It took 5 months to get it though.

Back