Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC 1985-1998
Current Ride
2006 F250
Current Ride #2
2018 Widebody Challenger Hellcat
Our King Ranch has finally arrived. She is a beautiful truck.
WIN_20200929_15_36_48_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200929_15_37_20_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200929_15_37_41_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200929_15_38_16_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200929_15_38_32_Pro.jpg

She is indeed a beautiful truck.....king ranch is an excellent package.

Congratulations, sharp looking truck!!!

Congratulations! That is a very sharp looking truck!!!

Welcome home ?

Looks awesome! I love the King Ranch!

I like the King Ranch look. I am curious why some have the aluminum tailgate piece and yours does not?

I like the King Ranch look. I am curious why some have the aluminum tailgate piece and yours does not?
The tailgate piece is part of the chrome package. I have an F150 with that package, but elected not to have it on my Tremor

I wanted the minimal chrome with our King Ranch. The choice was chrome package with a single color or two tone. We went with two tone. I'm not a chrome guy.

Nice looking KR! congrats.

The
Congrats @Norman100 - Very nice combo! What do you think of the ride?

The other truck in the photo's is our 2006 F250 is a Lariat so not the same trim level and the difference between the two trucks is staggering. The suspension with the Tremor is slightly stiffer than our Lariat but that might also be the number of years the old girl has on her to soften things up a bit. The Lariat has the diesel 6.0 (bulletproofed) but power and torque of the 6.7 in the Tremor is so different and amazing. Our Lariat is so much louder than the Tremor. Too many significant differences to talk about all of them but the Tremor is an awesome new and improved truck. I still love my 2006 Lariat and both trucks will be used for towing so the old girl will still be pulling her weight just clearly not as much weight as the Tremor. ;)

Our King Ranch has finally arrived. She is a beautiful truck.

I just ordered this exact 2021 truck on 10/24. Can you tell me about how long you waited? How long till I get a VIN and the order picked up at the factory? I know dates won't match exactly, I'm just curious of your experience. Thanks!

We waited a long time due to COVID. Ordered the truck on Feb 8th and it was delivered in late August. Awesome truck and well worth the long painful wait.

Back