Tremor issues

Do you have something on blue tooth thats conflicting?????

I would try removing your phone from sync and see if you still have problems. That way you can eliminate that part. Sounds like you might need to take it to the dealer. No problem with mine.

Yeah. When my phone isn't connected to the USB cable it's fine. I don't have the navigation system so I use it through sync

No...Never..... almost 11k Miles

Haven't read this on the Tremor forum, but if you have an i-phone and are using an aftermarket USB cable it supposedly cause problems or could be worn from use and not making a good connection. I would try that, worth a shot.

Haven't read this on the Tremor forum, but if you have an i-phone and are using an aftermarket USB cable it supposedly cause problems or could be worn from use and not making a good connection. I would try that, worth a shot.
Thank you guys for your input

Has anybody installed a Phoenix system in their truck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009-093948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009-093948_Chrome.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 61
Has anybody installed a Phoenix system in their truck?
I talked to my stereo installer about this and he told me that it works great on the sync 2 but you will loose some features with the sync 3. He told me to wait since the sync 3 is so new and maybe they with update them.

He told me to wait since the sync 3 is so new and maybe they with update them.
Sync3 is far from new. It's 5 years old as it was announced in late 2014 and came out in 2015. In fact it's being replaced with Sync4 in the 2021 F150s. I give it another two years max of Sync3 in the Super Duties.

I talked to my stereo installer about this and he told me that it works great on the sync 2 but you will loose some features with the sync 3. He told me to wait since the sync 3 is so new and maybe they with update them.
Oh ok. Thank you

Post Title should read radio connectivity issues...not Tremor issues.?

It didn't say anything. It would just turn off on its own but it's not doing it now that I switched the cable

Is anyone having issues with the stereo turning off for no reason? Its getting irritating!
No, but if I am sitting in my truck with it off, the screen will occasionally turn on. It'll only do it for maybe a half a second to a second. But I find it mildly disconcerting.

That, and apparently my TPMS sensors are all going funky in sequence. Started with the right rear, reset them all. Two days later right and left rear came on. This is starting to get a little irritating.

Back