Tremor is gone the day it came in.?

Marley

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
Veteran
Kind of Red faced posting this but Tremor came in today and wife with bad arthritis pitched a fit, struggled to get in and out of it.......um, it's a 2500.

Well then she climbs into a 2500 Lariat on the lot and said MUCH better.

Me being very laid back and married 35 years said ok. Drove it 18 miles and gone.

I know " Who wears the pants ? Lol

Anyway, order a 2021 2500 Lariat FX4 QC , Chrome package 7.3 in Rapid Red.
The wait starts all again.

Ya'll enjoy them Tremors, awesome trucks.

Kind of Red faced posting this but Tremor came in today and wife with bad arthritis pitched a fit, struggled to get in and out of it.......um, it's a 2500.

Me being very laid back and married 35 years said ok. Drove it 18 miles and gone.

You could've just switched the running boards for ones that extend lower and solved your problem possibly...

BTW, there's not such thing as a F2500... its a 250.

Meant F250.
Got her a truck that can tow our trailer that sits low.
20200207_101158.jpg

You could've just switched the running boards for ones that extend lower and solved your problem possibly...

its “water under the bridge” at this point, but don’t the Amp XL steps extend an additional 3 inches (more than standard Amp)?

I am speechless

You should have her try the higher trim model tremor with seat massagers she will change her mind ??

You could get lower steps....make it feel like a normal 250.

you mean 250 ...?

its “water under the bridge” at this point, but don’t the Amp XL steps extend an additional 3 inches (more than standard Amp)?
I think Amp does have steps that extend a bit lower than the Ford deployable steps. I have the Ford steps and they are just about right in my opinion, but I can see someone wanting just a bit lower step if they're on the shorter side. Either way, you have to climb into any Super Duty to a point no matter the step.

I think its past that point, he is out :(
We are hoping to save souls in the future by pointing out easy work arounds!

Not knocnking the OP as you have to keep the wife happy, I get that. However, it seems like lots folks generally take what is a very simple change and act like it is a deal breaker/major ordeal. Look, his wife may have hated the look of the thing or just not liked the truck at all, but if the only issue is entering and exiting, there are tons of low cost options (when taken in context).

We are hoping to save souls in the future by pointing out easy work arounds!

Not knocnking the OP as you have to keep the wife happy, I get that. However, it seems like lots folks generally take what is a very simple change and act like it is a deal breaker/major ordeal. Look, his wife may have hated the look of the thing or just not liked the truck at all, but if the only issue is entering and exiting, there are tons of low cost options (when taken in context).
roger that! but we lost one :(

My wife said the same thing. Me wearing the pants bought her a collapsible stool ($9.99)at Canadian Tire and put s string on it so she can pull it up into the truck.?No more complaints and I have my Tremor

My wife said the same thing. Me wearing the pants bought her a collapsible stool ($9.99)at Canadian Tire and put s string on it so she can pull it up into the truck.?No more complaints and I have my Tremor
that sounds like "redneck engineering" at its best! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think I bought the same stool also from CT, didn't add the rope yet though... I currently have to walk around to that side. She's not in the truck often until camping season but may have to find a better solution.

I think I bought the same stool also from CT, didn't add the rope yet though... I currently have to walk around to that side. She's not in the truck often until camping season but may have to find a better solution.
I think this is the solution ... I have these on order ... will let you know. This is WA-TREMOR's truck ..
3FD89D44-9E5A-4FCB-9071-85703075FC9A.jpeg

Back