Tremor in cab stored Essentials?

well, obviously depends on who you ask... I volunteer for the sheriffs department water rescue and recovery team and I a First Responder/CPR/O2/AED instructor trainer so I got:
boots, pants, jacket
PFD (Personal Flotation Device) and a throw bag
Trauma bag
O2 kit
AED
compressor (small portable im thinking of adding an ARB)
led flares for marking an accident site
high via vests

I can only recommend everyone to get some flares, high via vests... if you ever need to get towed, get to an accident site... make sure people can see you and please don't stand just on the side of the road... seen too many people git by cars waiting for the tow truck or cops to arrive...

Recovery gear ( straps, shackles, Gloves)
Survival kit ( knife, matches, flint, saw, band aids, and such)
Jumper cables
Flashlights
Fire extinguisher
Tools
Duct tape
Electrical tape
Zip ties
Goose neck ball kit
Paper towels
TP
Baby wipes
Blankets
Snacks
Car seat
Toy trucks
DVD player and DVDs ( probably my biggest life saver when traveling with my 2 year old :ROFLMAO:)

Don’t keep in the cab but tire chains, ratchet straps, and gas can.

I have been working on my list for in cab storage primarily in the back set storage area. What am I missing?

1. jumper cables
2. 4 wheel recovery kit (tow strap and shackles)
3. Tool kit
4. First aid kit
5. Trailer hitch
6. Rope
7. 72 hrs backpack with survival items including firearm
8. Freeze dried food and water
9. Basic truck fluids and parts (oil, trans, diff fluilds, belt)

feel free to add on!
Hand warmers and spare jacket - And don't forget the mandatory MASKs - cant tell you how many times I have run to Home Depot 30 mins away and don't have a mask. Most places up here people don't wear them but "don't leave home without it"

Some great ideas in this thread... just have no idea how I'm going to fit it all under the seat.
That is why my back seat looks like a tornado hit it. It is surprising how much actually fits in the under seat storage though.

My 1911 45 cal with shoulder carry holster, several dozen mags with some nice mix of hollow point and hard ball. assortment of phone charger cables and my range finder ( you never know when I may need to know how far away my golf balls are :p)

Some great ideas in this thread... just have no idea how I'm going to fit it all under the seat.
It's why I purchased an in bed tool box...for all my gear...that and seat covers with molle attached pouches on the back!! Also you forgot the German Shepherd....gotta have one to attract the 44DDD's

Don't forget there is a good amount of room behind the seat as well. I have a 150(?) Piece tool set in a slim case, 6 MREs and a change of clothes with room to spare behind the seat. Buy the rear seat latch from builtright to get more access.

Back