Tremor hooked up and pulled with ease

Jamie R.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Platinum Tremor
Had to use the Tremor today to pull our small backhoe which it pulled like nothing was back there lol. Then we hooked the Tremor up to the dump trailer full of dirt which was no problem also. The weight safe hitch was showing about 1k pounds on the back hoe and about 800 on the dump trailer. Yeah the truck is dirty because it been raining down this way last week and some this week

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

Attachments

• 20210112_102506.jpg
    20210112_102506.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 20210112_160257.jpg
    20210112_160257.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 261
Looks good a bit of squat but works out. These are awesome trucks.

Yes, the back end looks extremely low for a F350! That's a smaller tractor than mine which concerns me... Did you take it to a CAT scale to have your weights measured. It looks like your loaded the right way with the rear tractor axle near the trailer axle ... just wondering why such a squat? 14K 20' trailer right? Sorry, but the front tires barely look like they are touching the ground in that photo ... pictures could be deceiving though.

Last edited:
Yes, the back end looks extremely low for a F350! That's a smaller tractor than mine which concerns me... Did you take it to a CAT scale to have your weights measured. It looks like your loaded the right way with the rear tractor axle near the trailer axle ... just wondering why such a squat? 14K 20' trailer right? Sorry, but the front tires barely look like they are touching the ground in that photo ... pictures could be deceiving though.
I'm praying for an 1800# tongue weight or less with my L4060 loaded the same way as yours... won't know until I hitch it up.

Looking at that picture again, that backhoe is sitting over the tongue and looks like it could be moved back over the axles more.

It's an F250 plus the tractor could be moved back a bit.

Had to use the Tremor today to pull our small backhoe which it pulled like nothing was back there lol. Then we hooked the Tremor up to the dump trailer full of dirt which was no problem also. The weight safe hitch was showing about 1k pounds on the back hoe and about 800 on the dump trailer. Yeah the truck is dirty because it been raining down this way last week and some this week

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

So you have a platinum with the grille guard... did you relocate front sensors and camera or does the grille guard obscure them?

It's an F250 plus the tractor could be moved back a bit.
Yup, in the first picture the badge looked like a "3"50, but the 2nd one shows it more clearly.

Yup, in the first picture the badge looked like a "3"50, but the 2nd one shows it more clearly.
Yes the Tremor is a 250 with the high capacity towing option. Pic makes the truck look like its sitting back wayyyy more than it was as the truck really wasn't back much. The Kubota isn't light even though its not physically big and yes the Kubota was prolly loaded front heavy more than centered. The truck does have a front leveling kit and 37s, if I moved the hitch down a notch then that prolly also woulda changed how it looked. Also the front ranch hand grill guard doesn't interfere with the camera or cruise.

Jamie R
Black Platinum Tremor

Very cool

Back