Tremor hitch height?

DesertMC

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Carbonized Gray F250 Tremor 6.7
I'm a newbie. I mentioned yesterday I just ordered a 2021 F250 Tremor, so I figured I would do some homework in preparation for the new baby. :) What is the height of the hitch recieiver? I.e., Distance from the ground to centerline of the receiver tube? Assuming truck bed unloaded and 60 psi in tires.

I currently have three drop hitches, I was hoping to use one of them. Oh, they all are 2 inch square likely requiring me to get an adapter sleeve to fit class 5 tube.

Thank you.
Scott

Unloaded 250, and showing an 8" drop weighsafe.
3B3AA114-2958-4530-8EA7-4B4B7DCCBA0E.jpeg
F5668472-94E2-450D-B50B-40A450287373.jpeg

Oh, for your other question, I should have mentioned my 7.3L F250 has a 2.5" receiver.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! That's what I needed! I will need to buy another hitch. :cry:

Do you have a diesel, or gasser? I think the diesels get a 3" receiver. As for F350s, I don't know if its the same as the 250s or not. Its been discussed before though. Maybe do a search.

Mach'er, how do you like that style/brand of drop hitch? I have never had an adjustable type, always end up buying a specific height for application. Perhaps it is time for a change?

Diesel

My 6.7 250 has a 3” receiver with a sleeve reducer that takes it to 2.5”.
I have a 6” drop hitch and it works well

This is the first one I've ever had. New truck, new adjustable height drawbar. It seems like it's going to be fantastic. I have 3 main trailers. A boat, an ATV/Utility trailer, and a fairly heavy travel trailer (camper). The ATV trailer wants to be down at ~16" ball height. The others like to be higher. I just like the idea of being able to accommodate the different trailers.

Unloaded 250, and showing an 8" drop weighsafe.
View attachment 7355View attachment 7356
Love the clarity of explanation! ?? Thanks

do you (or anyone else) happen to know bed height? I’m needing to make plans for 5th wheel hitch (height). Adjusting pin box isn’t much of a pain unless you wait until it’s time to send it ?

Love the clarity of explanation! ?? Thanks

do you (or anyone else) happen to know bed height? I’m needing to make plans for 5th wheel hitch (height). Adjusting pin box isn’t much of a pain unless you wait until it’s time to send it ?
Bed height? Same 7.3L 250, unloaded, stock Tremor tires and suspension.
FAE91D6E-A144-44A7-BD11-6D43917A9B2C.jpeg

39" at rear of the bed.

Back