Tremor front Diff performance?

LVRaider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F350 KR Tremor
Wondering how much better the front LSD performs over the non tremor diff? Has anyone made a video of the performance between the 2 yet?

Good question, I do know its a friction clutch style lsd made by dana, not the best setup Ive seen but supposed to work well with the abs to apply brakes to spinning wheel to help. I havent been offroad with mine much but some here have.

Good question, I do know its a friction clutch style lsd made by dana, not the best setup Ive seen but supposed to work well with the abs to apply brakes to spinning wheel to help. I havent been offroad with mine much but some here have.

Yea you would think that there would be some comparisons with the both of them on some rollers or something..

Has anyone gotten any footage on the performance of the Front Diff we are getting with the Tremor option yet?

I dont have any hard data, but I went offroading last weekend: gravel/dirt moderate hill climbs (4runners and jeeps bogging down), moderate mud, and rock crawl. I was extremely impressed with the traction given the size/weight of the truck and the stock setup. There was a little older diesel f350 out there as well, and I could see the difference immediately with the tremor's traction over that of an older stock f350.

Traction seems so good I haven't noticed, I can say its 1000% better than the D max I traded in.

Back