Tremor Finally Built!!

TremorM3

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Raptor
Hello All,
Hope everyone is doing great & enjoying their Tremor’s!!.. Eslucky ones who have them already!!

I am another Raptor to Tremor converter, had 2 Raptors previously.

Most recent a 2019 which was a great truck but missed having the towing & hauling of a HD truck.

I Ordered my Tremor back in July & Finally it finished production & I think it’s awaiting shipment..... whooo hoo

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge & information...also will make me spend more $$

Will post pics once the beast arrives

Attachments

• DDCE58EE-929E-4CA1-BABB-BF04ABA53137.png
    DDCE58EE-929E-4CA1-BABB-BF04ABA53137.png
    672.6 KB · Views: 49

Welcome to the club! Many, many Raptor to Tremor converts here, myself included! ?

Congrats! Welcome to the family!!!!

Looks like we share similar dates! Alumizilla shows my status as "In Transit" But I don't have a shipped date. So don't know if it's still waiting or if it actually shipped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-101608.png
    Screenshot_20200928-101608.png
    368.2 KB · Views: 20
I'm not sure if this is helpful for you guys or not. I'm a few days ahead of you but, here is my current status. The dealership is only a few hours away from Lordstown. So that's killing me! I'm really hoping I see mine before 10/12/20. Hopefully early next week.

Image from iOS (2).png

Image from iOS (1).png

Image from iOS.png

Hello All,
Hope everyone is doing great & enjoying their Tremor’s!!.. Eslucky ones who have them already!!

Most recent a 2019 which was a great truck but missed having the towing & hauling of a HD truck.

I Ordered my Tremor back in July & Finally it finished production & I think it’s awaiting shipment..... whooo hoo

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge & information...also will make me spend more $$

Congrats my man. Welcome. Best of luck with your Beast. Silver Spruce?

Hello All,

Congrats !!!

Mine just updated a bit ago, shows a ship date now!

Just out of curosity, I tracked other F250s that have been shipped to my dealership and those took 11 days. So 18 days seems like their conservative estimate.

Screenshot-271.png

Hello All,

Will be here soon!

I am a Raptor keeper and Tremor owner. Lucky to have a 2012 Gen 1 26,k miles
The Tremor is so much fun and I can haul big things with it.

Thank you
I got Magnetic but I’m pissed at my self bc I forgot to get 2 small options.
I played with Ford website building 250/350’s like 100 times.
Then when it came time to pull the trigger... I forget to add Engine Block heater & Universal Garage Door Opener ?‍♂️

Will be here soon!

I am a Raptor keeper and Tremor owner. Lucky to have a 2012 Gen 1 26,k miles
The Tremor is so much fun and I can haul big things with it.
That’s awesome that you have a Gen 1, if I had one like that I would keep it too!!

Congratulations, won't be long now.

Back