RaptorTremor

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor SVT Blue Flame
Just saw this from 2020tremor on Instagram. Hate to see a nice truck get smashed. Glad everyone is ok.
Screenshot_20201104-164056_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201104-164104_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201104-164112_Instagram.jpg

will be good as new very soon, I would like to see the body shop repair bill on that one. Bet it's up there.

I would rather make a deductible payment to the body shop than a co-pay to the ER.

will be good as new very soon, I would like to see the body shop repair bill on that one. Bet it's up there.

I would rather make a deductible payment to the body shop than a co-pay to the ER.
100% on same page. I haven't had any real accidents in my life yet (knock on wood) but I will say, the little mall parking lot dent in my Cayenne's trunk door was an $18k Liberty Mutual bill... i couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw it. To be fair, all quality parts & work.

if the frame is good then just needs a new bed and tail lights... around 10k and it fixed for a 80k truck they wouldn't total it .... but i am glad this wasn't me in my accident 2 months ago .... with the guy in his super duty and camper

Looks like it might just be panel damage. The car probably launched off the back of it, doesn’t seem much Front end damage that we can see. Still, I imagine a new tub won’t be cheap. Probably the most expensive part will be the Tremor decal.

Looks like it might just be panel damage. The car probably launched off the back of it, doesn’t seem much Front end damage that we can see. Still, I imagine a new tub won’t be cheap. Probably the most expensive part will be the Tremor decal.
Exhaust is smashed and rear window is destroy. Certainly frame damage

He is looking to get into another tremor

Exhaust is smashed and rear window is destroy. Certainly frame damage
Maybe your screen is better than mine. I am looking at the damage to the other car. It’s obviously a bit difficult but it seems to have not suffered such damage as to done significant chassis damage to the Tremor. Maybe you’re right, but I guess it really doesn’t matter.

Dude. I’d pray for it to be totaled and not have the chassis be twisted. I wouldn’t want to deal with it being that messed up. Sure they can fix anything but to have a 80K plus vehicle that banged up is a shame. That’s why there ins. Nobody being hurt is also a Blessing. ???

Maybe your screen is better than mine. I am looking at the damage to the other car. It’s obviously a bit difficult but it seems to have not suffered such damage as to done significant chassis damage to the Tremor. Maybe you’re right, but I guess it really doesn’t matter.
the drivers side wheel is broke off...pretty sure she sent that thing up and over that truck..

that cab is bent too...fuck fixing it, that truck it is torqued...there is a buckle in the back door...goes upward...it will never be safe if they try to fix it...I had an 06 f350 that got rear ended she bent my hitch and bed, frame and cab..they tried to fix it, it was never right. would wear my right rear and driver left well before the other two tires, brought it back and they said the frame was straight...If this was me I would push for the total and order a 21

Looks like he got rear ended pretty hard. I wonder what part of Texas that was in.

My insurance went down by $800 a year when I got my Tremor due to a quirk in the way premiums are calculated in Alberta (base rate + weighted average cost of repair). They had no data as to what that average was when I signed the policy because it was a "new model" according to the insurance co, therefore it's the base rate for me!

This kind of wreck isn't going to help when my policy comes up for renewal, dammit!

In all seriousness I hope everyone involved walked away unscathed.

Latest Discussions

Back