F 🌲 50
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
I just ordered a set of these. Might install when they arrive. Just passing it forward in case anyone is interested. ??

DB77C20A-7407-4886-AE46-E24896254A76.png

Last edited:
do you have to remove the ones that come with the truck already ?

View the link/video and it shows basic install over a clean sill.
I like the idea but I have a dark color may not pop and I like the current door sill

Just purchased a set for my antimatter blue. Now I just need a truck to apply them to. ? Thanks for the heads up on these. I guarantee they’ll stop my kids from "slipping" at least once and that makes the price extremely cheap!

My Tremor came with some.

Thanks for once again helping me lighten my wallet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, Patriot! I was thinking they wouldn't work on Iconic Silver but they apparently do!

So what's involved in removing/replacing them when they get thrashed?

do you have to remove the ones that come with the truck already ?
I am not sure, maybe someone can confirm but I think the black package may come with them, for the most part I don't think they do

I am not sure, maybe someone can confirm but I think the black package may come with them, for the most part I don't think they do
They do ... And mine are well scratched up already... So I guess it is doing it's job

Thanks, Patriot! I was thinking they wouldn't work on Iconic Silver but they apparently do!

So what's involved in removing/replacing them when they get thrashed?
Hey you bet! A little Tremor swag. ??????????
Might be best to hit the link and check out the install video. If I recall the vid talks about they remove fairly easy.

Just purchased a set for my antimatter blue. Now I just need a truck to apply them to. ? Thanks for the heads up on these. I guarantee they’ll stop my kids from "slipping" at least once and that makes the price extremely cheap!
How did the install go? Pics?

@modified looks like I started a second thread on sill protectors. My bad. Can you work your magic and add mine to the earlier Jan thread?
Thank you in advance Brother!

Back