Tremor Dogs! Let’s See Um!

That's a big pack! Wow!!! Sorry to hear about Tina 😞
It’s quite a bit to manage haha. Thank you 🙏

Got her cremated & had a paw clayed
A211D28B-1523-4F5A-8943-AAD49742C03D.jpeg

It’s quite a bit to manage haha. Thank you 🙏

Got her cremated & had a paw clayed
View attachment 114001
When our first pug passed away, the vet did this for us. She then dropped it and it broke when she gave it to us. We were able to glue it back together and i really appreciated her doing that for us. It was symbolic really, she was a runt no one wanted but she was the glue that held us together sometimes.

When our first pug passed away, the vet did this for us. She then dropped it and it broke when she gave it to us. We were able to glue it back together and i really appreciated her doing that for us. It was symbolic really, she was a runt no one wanted but she was the glue that held us together sometimes.
Man that’s amazing. I feel like subtle signs are shown sometimes that they’re gonna be okay & in peace. Gave me some comfort for Tina when my mom said she dreamt her running in the grass

Anticipating the arrival of my Tremor, let‘s see the dogs that go with us every where, camping, riding, or anytime the truck starts up. Let’s see them pooches!

Here’s my truck partners. They go every where with me.

View attachment 41989
Here is my crew....Waylon & Willie. Not pictured are Lenny & Murray.

Attachments

• IMG_5212.jpeg
    IMG_5212.jpeg
    389.6 KB · Views: 23
Cricket celebrated her 13th birthday yesterday. On the menu was pulled pork and steak with a “pup cup” for dessert. I think she enjoyed it.

3471DE69-20F7-4DB6-B656-FE12C7900E59.jpeg

739FE091-F20F-44AA-A1AA-9F850AEF01D7.jpeg
14D3E109-3BE0-47F7-BFB9-728DCA0F41EE.jpeg
6CA202C0-816E-4A31-8730-F7F079CCC8E3.jpeg

It’s been an interesting 24 hours. Our GSP “Kimber” found a rattlesnake in the yard yesterday. Didn’t work out in her favor. She got nailed right on her whiskers on the left hand side of her face. Spent the night last night at the vet and just made it home right now for the rest of her recovery. Still very swollen, but the vet said she reacted great to the antivenin for the western diamondback rattlesnake. Huge shout out to Dr. Wengert and his staff at the Marana Veterinary Clinic. She wasn’t doing great by the time we finally got there and they got her right in and got the meds rolling. Thank you to them is an understatement.

She was out free roaming the yard when it happened, so I haven’t located the snake yet. God rest its soul when I do.

3rd picture is her new favorite nap position for a few days ago.
0D7D6CA2-55A0-4310-9A1D-6B9A5EADC91B.jpeg
3C0C6FA1-F3E7-4A92-B7F6-065C026591EC.jpeg
CFA4DF99-F804-4A9A-9780-31BCCF308248.jpeg

0E901AD6-DE74-42EF-B67D-E93E6C8D9BC9.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s been an interesting 24 hours. Our GSP “Kimber” found a rattlesnake in the yard yesterday. Didn’t work out in her favor. She got nailed right on her whiskers on the left hand side of her face. Spent the night last night at the vet and just made it home right now for the rest of her recovery. Still very swollen, but the vet said she reacted great to the antivenin for the western diamondback rattlesnake. Huge shout out to Dr. Wengert and his staff at the Marana Veterinary Clinic. She wasn’t doing great by the time we finally got there and they got her right in and got the meds rolling. Thank you to them is an understatement.

She was out free roaming the yard when it happened, so I haven’t located the snake yet. God rest its soul when I do.

View attachment 119471View attachment 119473View attachment 119474

View attachment 119472
Glad she's doing ok now... What a scare!!

View attachment 119471View attachment 119473View attachment 119474

View attachment 119472
Damn, that’s the one thing that makes me nervous as hell. Last summer we dodged a bullet I seen the snake at the last second as my weim jumped right over the damn thing as I scrambled to find a stick to toss it out of the way lol

Back