Tremor Dogs! Let’s See Um!

It’s a small miracle she stayed still enough to take this picture. Love this 4 legged piece of crazy.
01820AAB-3A3A-4474-8B50-C5CDD59348F0.jpeg

Donated!

We have had numerous rescue dogs and totally support the effort. While we can't give to all of them, when there is a need and some extenuating situation, try to help where we can. Thanks for sharing your personal experience and connection with this shelter @Sludgemonkey44
Thank you very much for donating to them. They do great things and the dogs and cats will definitely appreciate not being flooded and needing moved every time it rains. Poor buggers have it hard enough as it is. You are showing yet again that you are an upstanding individual and a great representative of this forum. 👊🏼

Here is Shelby. She is somewhere between 9 and 10 years old. I bought her a 6-step step-ladder to get into the truck to make it easier for her at this age. She is also on Instagram as Shelbyoclock

View attachment 113745
View attachment 113746
View attachment 113747
I got this dog ramp for my little girl when she got too old to be able to jump and get in by herself. I waited a little too long to do this. She was over 13 years old. By this time her eye sight wasn’t what it used to be. I had to help guide her up it until she got used to it. My little boy took to it right away. Now that he’s an old man, 12 years old, he needs it to get in.

I paid a lot less for it than what it’s going for now, but I would still buy it for them. They’re worth it.

@Sludgemonkey44 thanks for sharing the story of Cricket, and for sharing the fundraiser info. I'm happy to support them in honor of Cricket. 👏👏👏
Hey Red,

The support is very much appreciated. If I ever cross paths with you or @Modman, I definitely would like to buy you a beer or a cheeseburger or whatever token of appreciation I can give in return. It’s pretty awesome of you two guys to donate to a shelter in a random place just because some random dude (me) put it out there. The Tremor family is a great one for sure! Thank you.

Hey Red,

The support is very much appreciated. If I ever cross paths with you or @Modman, I definitely would like to buy you a beer or a cheeseburger or whatever token of appreciation I can give in return. It’s pretty awesome of you two guys to donate to a shelter in a random place just because some random dude (me) put it out there. The Tremor family is a great one for sure! Thank you.
I think most of us would love to just sit around a camp site and talk trucks and dogs and life in general over food and drinks. I really like the group this forum has pulled together.

It’s a small miracle she stayed still enough to take this picture. Love this 4 legged piece of crazy.View attachment 113741
GSP's are really cool dogs, and it seems they all have big personalities, not that I'm around them every day. I know a couple owners locally and they are really neat dogs. This little girl looks very well cared for. 👏 👏 👏

A pair of Great, or most times Medeocre, Pyrenees! Can't leave home without them.

Attachments

• Dogs in Tremor3.JPG
    Dogs in Tremor3.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Dogs in Tremor2.JPG
    Dogs in Tremor2.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Dogs in Tremor1.JPG
    Dogs in Tremor1.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Dogs in Tremor.JPG
    Dogs in Tremor.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 26
GSP's are really cool dogs, and it seems they all have big personalities, not that I'm around them every day. I know a couple owners locally and they are really neat dogs. This little girl looks very well cared for. 👏 👏 👏
This is my first time owning a GSP. I thought I had an idea of what we were signing up for, but I found out I had no clue. 🤣. The energy level is off the charts. It’s either bombing around at 100mph or asleep. Really no in between with our little girl. She has been amazing for our family though. Her needs as far as activity level have in turn made us more active and we ride bikes a lot more, etc, etc.

I completely agree with what you said about the members on here. I think we are all very similar and share many of the same values. Great group and love hearing everyones stories and life adventures!

Back