Tremor decal

Finally pulled the trigger and bought new decals from https://signville.com/. The flat black looks awesome!! Way better than the OEM decal IMO.

Attachments

• FDA869DF-E935-4454-B458-593A1EDEE28D.jpeg
    FDA869DF-E935-4454-B458-593A1EDEE28D.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 447
I have a Star White truck... that would look nice on mine. I am a fan of the Tremor decal, but would like something a bit more subtle - that may be the ticket!

Finally pulled the trigger and bought new decals from https://signville.com/. The flat black looks awesome!! Way better than the OEM decal IMO.
I checked the site and it seems like a custom shop. Did you have to provide samples and specs for them? I really want a set

I checked the site and it seems like a custom shop. Did you have to provide samples and specs for them? I really want a set
Call and talk to Kevin. He created the Tremor logo for my truck, so he has the pattern. Tell him the color and style, and he will make them for your truck.

Phone:
(281) 298-5001

Email:
[email protected]

A flat black Tremor sticker with Antimatter Blue paint would look awesome!! :cool:

Signville in Spring, TX can make custom Tremor stickers in whatever color you want. They can do them with or without a clear overlay. I had mine done in Gloss Black with the clear overlay because my truck is CG.

https://signville.com/

View attachment 30332
Was the install very hard and what does CG
mean if you
don’t mind
me asking ? Truck Looks great !

Was the install very hard and what does CG
mean if you
don’t mind
me asking ? Truck Looks great !
I had Signville do my install because I am local. As others have said, CG = Carbonized Gray.

Last edited:
I would suggest you tape around the current tremor sticker (assuming its straight, check for that) and then remove the sticker. The tape will give you a line as to where to put it and help keep it level.

Nope. Another member on this thread already had a set of gloss black with clear overlay done. I just asked for flat black Tremor decal and a week later they were at my door

Received my decals today for tailgate and blackTremor stickers from TVD Vinyl. Now just need the truck to put them on!
View attachment 37594
How much were those TREMOR decals from TVDvinyl? I ordered all the Super Duty ones, but never saw those TREMOR ones on thier website. I'm getting my truck ceramic coated this week and trying to figure out if I can replace those TREMOR decals after it's coated. I'm guessing that's not a good idea, but DAMN those all black TREMOR decals would look awesome on my truck. I hate the look of the standard decals with the Black Appearance Package.

How much were those TREMOR decals from TVDvinyl? I ordered all the Super Duty ones, but never saw those TREMOR ones on thier website. I'm getting my truck ceramic coated this week and trying to figure out if I can replace those TREMOR decals after it's coated. I'm guessing that's not a good idea, but DAMN those all black TREMOR decals would look awesome on my truck. I hate the look of the standard decals with the Black Appearance Package.
I think they were around $25 for the pair. Send him an email at TVD vinyl. You will need to do this before it is ceramic coated.

Back